Living with a mafia leader-KaoEarth (18+)

This is a request from @YaPride Hope you enjoy!

Earth's P.O.V

"Thank you come again," I said to the customer, I started cleaning up the place. "You work too hard Earth maybe you should take the day off tomorrow," said my Manger. I look at her, "I very thankful Manger but I'm fine," I tell her with a smile. "Earth I know you are trying to help your family with debt but I can tell your exhausted so please just tomorrow," she tells me. I look at her and nodded my head yes. She smiled. 

I finished cleaning up and headed home. I was exhausted but I need to work hard to help my parents pay off the debt my grandfather left on us. 

I made it back home and saw a black car in front of the house, do we have guests? I walk inside and there was a young man sitting in one of the chairs with two other men on either side of him. My parents were on the couch and they look down. "Mom, Dad what's going on?" I ask. The man looks at me, "This him?" he asked my parents. "You can't do this!" Said my Father. "According to the contract," said the man. "According to the contract my Father signed not me," My Father tells him. "The contract is still signed by someone of this family," he tells my Father. I'm confused what's going on?

"Please he's my only child," cried my Mother. "What's going on?" I ask, The man looks at me. "Earth right?" he asked me. "Yes and you?" I ask him. "I'm Kao and you will be living with me for now on," he tells me. I look at him shocked. "W-what? Living with you? I don't even know you? Why should I live with you?" I ask him. He smirked and handed me a piece of paper. My eyes widen, My horrible Grandfather who left us with his debt signed a contract that his first grandchild aka me! Will go live and be a servant to Kao. In exchange his debt will disappear. 

I fought back the tears. That horrible disgusting old man who is dead I hope he burns in the pit of hell! "I never agreed to this! He has no rights to me and he was never in my life!" I tell him. "Well as much I want to agree with you he did sign this and the old man is dead so there's not point in talking to him," he tells me with a smirk. 

I was getting mad before I can say anything he spoke again. "You gave up school to order to help your parents right?" he asked me, "Yes," I answered. "You work endless hours with no breaks right?" he asked me, "Again Yes," I said. "Just to pay off that man's debt?" he asked me, "Yes," I answered once again. "That contract does say the debt will disappear if you come with me, so if you don't want your parents to suffer anymore you might as well come with me," he tells me. 

I stood there, If I go my parents won't have to suffer anymore, but if I don't go we still will have that debt which we not even half way paying it back. My Father has back problems and my Mother has been getting sick a lot lately. I took a deep breath. "Fine I'll go," I said both my parents look at me shocked. "Earth no!" said my Father. "You can't go sweetheart!" says my Mother. "Mom if I don't we will be stuck in debt, you been so sick and Dad's back is not getting any better, I can't keep on seeing you two suffer. Do I really want to go? No but I'm willing to sacrifice my freedom so you both can live comfortably," I tell them. 

The both just look at me, my Mother on the verge of tears. "Pack up a couple of bags and say your goodbyes," Kao tells me. He then walks out the house along with the other two men. I packed two bags said goodbye to my parents and hug them tightly then I walked outside. One of the men takes my bags and puts them in the trunk and I get in, Kao was on the right side. 

We then drove off, "I will notify your job to let them no you won't be working there anymore." Kao tells me. "Right," I said, I was sad. I just look outside my window taking the image of the houses on the street, because I don't know if I will ever see them again.

A few months later   

I was making Kao's bed as he went to go shower. It's been a couple of months since I left home, and I been okay I mostly just take of chores around Kao's house but also something else. 

I grab Kao's dirty laundry basket to go to do laundry when I see a few of his guys are here. "Oh it's boss's wifey," said one, I ignored the comment. "Hey wifey are those Boss's?" asked another. "Yes," I answered. "It must be fun being the boss's wife," said the first. "I am not his wife!" I tell them. "Oh really then why did we happen to over hear you two going at it the other night?" the second one asked, I was red in the face. They kept on teasing me until the stopped, it was Kao. "Boss we were," said one. "Bother Earth again huh?" he asked them, they were silent. "How many times have I told you to leave him alone! huh? And what we do is none of your business, if I see you two or anyone else messing with him your mouths will be ripped off got it!" Kao tell them. "Yes Boss!" they both said.

"Good now why are you here?" he asked them. 

They went into the other room to talk while I did the laundry. I was folding up some clean clothes when I felt two hands wrap around me and lips on the back of my neck. His hands traveled all over my clothed chest, I was starting to breath heavily and melting into his touch. I grab his hands to stop him, "Kao no," I tell him, "Why not embarrassed?" he asked me. "Yes it's embarrassing that they think we did it when we didn't that night," I tell him. Something almost happen we were kissing but it never went any further then that do to I got nervous and backed out.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," he tells me, he kisses my neck. I felt his clothed little Kao poking me from behind, I started to melt and lean back into his chest. He then grabs the side of my face and brings my lips to his and kisses me deeply, my hand went to be tangled into his hair bring him closer. 

He then bites my lip and pulls it we just look at each other, I felt embarrassed again and wanted to run but he stops me. He then makes me sit on the washer and kisses me again my hands wrapped around his neck my legs wrapped around his waist. He then picks me up and carries me to his room. 

He lays me down on the bed, he then leaves my lips and kisses my neck. He pulls my shirt up a bit and kisses my chest, putting his mouth on one of my nipples and his hand playing with another. "Kao," I moaned his name. I covered my face with my hands, he then removes them. "It's okay," he tells me. I look at him, "Do you want to stop?" he asked me, I look at him, ever since I came here he's been nothing but kind to me yes he can be scary but never towards me. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring back down for a kiss, "I'll be gentle," he said. He removes my shirt along with his, he goes back to my neck my nails scratching into his back. We then removed the rest of our clothing he then took a bottle of sort of liquid in it and a condom, he squeezed the bottle and some of that liquid was on his finger. "This will help make it less painful okay," he tells me. I nodded he put two fingers inside my hole. I squirmed but he told me it was okay. After a bit the pain was gone, he put on the condom and entered me slowly.

"Kao," I said his name, he kisses my forehead, I look at him. "You can move," I tell him, and he did started to move slowly the bed was creaking. I was sweating and moaning, this was embarrassing. "You are so cute," he tells me. "Shut up," I said, He started to pick up his speed and was going faster. "Kao there!" I said, he kept on hitting a certain spot and my little Earth was twitching. "Kao I'm about too," I said, "Wait for me," he tells me. He kept on going to the point I was screaming and we both came at the same time. 

I was breathing heavily he was too, he kisses me and then gets a tissue and wipes off the cum off of both of us. He then lays down next to me and holds me tightly. "I just washed these sheets today," I said he laughed. "Don't worry about that okay right now rest," he tells me. I nodded and fell asleep into his chest.