Make up-MarkGun (18+)

Mark's P.O.V
"You are just so possessive!" Gun tells me, we were currently in a argument because apparently I have been very possessive and jealous lately. "You're also to blame you are to dumb to realize that others are hitting on you, I have to protect your dumbass all the time and show others that you are taken," I tell him. "By forcing a kiss and grabbing my ass," he tells me.

I roll my eyes, "how else am I going to prove you are mine?" I ask him, "by telling them you're my boyfriend instead of having you grabby hands all over me or you're tongue down my throat," he tells me. I was getting irritated, "What do you want me to do huh?" I asked him. "Stop being so possessive!" He tells me and walks away and heads to our shared room and slams the door. I sat down on the couch and got out my phone, I was going through YouTube when I got a Recommendation to Tempt.

Oh that right Gun and the guys debuted, I been so busy I forgot to check out the MV I have heard the song and it's great. I clicked on the MV and started watching it. It was great but then I saw Gun.

(AN: Okay can we talk about how sexy Gun looks in this

(AN: Okay can we talk about how sexy Gun looks in this.)

Okay that did it, I now have a little problem right now. I put my phone down got up and went to our room good thing he didn't lock the door I opened it and saw him on his side of the bed. His back facing me, I went up to him and crawled onto the bed I think he is a sleep he would have turned to look at me. This reminds me of our one and only love scene in Love By Chance. I smirked well he's not drunk or wearing a I Am A Virgin shirt. (AN: I still believe that shirt is cursed don't be surprised if I keep on bring it up.)

Might as well recreate that scene, I went up to his ear. "Lovely like this, you deserve a reward," I say in his ear, I kiss his cheek. Half awake he looks at me, "Mark what are you doing?" He ask me, I make him lay on his back and now. I got on top of his and now he was wide awake and confused. "Mark What are you doing!" He ask me. I lace our hands together, "You look so yummy, I can't hold it anymore," I tell him. His eyes widened, I lean down and kiss him, he tried fighting it but he came through.

I lick his lips with my tongue to let me enter, he gasp and lets me. Our tongues fought but I won at the end, we stopped kissing I pecked his lips and kiss his forehead and cheek. I lean down to kiss his neck, he moaned when I bit him. My hand went under his shirt, I played with his right nipple (AN: God kill me now.) he kept on moaning and then I bit his lip, I smirked and went back up and kissed his lips. "What's wrong babe ?" I asked him. "I'm supposed to be mad at you right now you asshole but now look god damn it," he said.

"Well you can say this is your punishment for looking way to attractive in your debut," I tell him. "What are you talking ab- oh you watched the MV?" He asked me. "Yes and shame on you I already have to prove others you're mine now I have to do it a hundred times more," I tell him. I kiss him again, he wrapped his arms around my neck my hands travelled down town. And grab his clothed member. He moaned in my mouth, I then undid his pants and let my hand go in. I get past his underwear and grab his member, he moaned even loader.

I stop kissing him and go back to his neck, "Mark oh god," he said I was rubbing his member and he kept on making noises. Which were some of my favorite things to come out of his mouth but my favorite is him screaming my name. "Asshole you never let me be the dominant one," he tells me. "Maybe next time," I tell him. And go back to what I was doing, I was getting harder and harder with just him like this and he's not even naked yet. I felt his warm liquid come out, I stop and sit up and remove my hand it had the warm substance on it.

I look at him, he was breathing heavily. I smirk, "naughty boy look what you did," I tell him. I lick the substance from my hand, I then get to his member and remove his pants and underwear he was still releasing so I took the chance and started sucking him. He moaned, he grab my hair telling me he wants me to keep on going. I did he was a mess at this point and I am loving it, I stop and lick my lips. "Yummy," I tell him. "Fuck you!" He says to me. I smirk and go back up to him, "the one who will be fucked is you baby boy," I tell him.

I remove his shirt and I did the same with my clothes, he kicked off his pants and underwear. We were kissing again, I sucked on his tongue. We stopped and looked at each other, he held my face in his hands we were both breathing so heavily. I then went to one of the bedside tables and grab a condom, I unwrapped it and put it on. I found his hole and put my member in, he groaned I stop and then proceeds to keep on going.

He was a moaning even more now, "Mark," he moaned I smiled and went a little faster. We both moaning and finally I released, I removed myself from him and took off the condom and throw it somewhere. I laid down next to him, we were both breathing heavily, he then hits my chest with the back of his hand really hard. "Ow bitch," I say to him. "Asshole take the opportunity to use me while I'm sleepy," he tells me. I turn to my side and smile at him, "couldn't help it You're body was basically calling for me," I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and turns the other way, I back hug him and kiss the back of his neck. "Hey look I'm sorry for being so possessive I just don't want others to take you away from me," I tell him. He turns to look at me, "Idiot like I'm going anywhere specially what Love by chance fangirls say about it they would kill that other person if they saw you or me with anybody else," he tells me. "True specially Plan and Mean that would be world war 3," I tell him. "Yep," He says. I smile at him and kiss his lips.

He then stops me, "no I know what you are doing we are not going for another round," he tells me. "I can't help it that my wife is really cute," I tell him. He gives me the What the fuck did you just call me look. "Woah I am not the wife here," he says. "According to fangirls you are," I tell him. He turn away from me and whines into his pillow, "I hate this life. But that's what happens when you do BL dramas," he says. I laugh and look at him, "soo am I forgiven?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, I went up to his ear.

"I asked you am I forgiven?" I asked him again and kiss his ear he jumped and sits up, I did as well. "Well?" I Said and went to kiss his neck. "Yes Yes you're forgiven just stop I'm tired," He Said . I look at him and give him a smirk and make him lay back down, "oh I am just getting started," I tell him and kiss his lips.

Well then hope you enjoyed this. Sorry I haven't updated this series in a while I had no ideas for this one for a while until well. Yeah I feel like I need to go to church after writing this one. Well fuck it hope you all enjoyed.