Life As A Family-TayNew

This is a request from BilalAgha3

New's P.O.V

"Okay come on Tay," I said. He then grabs the baby who was sleeping in his car seat we just brought home our son. "Do you think she will like him?" My husband asked me, "Let's hope," I said. 

We adopted our son from a young woman who wanted to give him up as she didn't think she can provide for him. We were happy she choose us and we were there for her during her pregnancy. We also encourage her to have a bond with him, she happily agreed. Our Daughter has a bond with her birth mother as well, who is currently with right now. 

We head inside the house. "Aom Daddy and Papa are here with the baby!" said My Mother. Aom was sitting with her Mother. Aom sat there and looked at us, Tay then gets the baby out of his car seat. "Look Aom baby," said her Mother. Aom being two just sat there and looked, Tay sat next to her and Aom's mother moved so I can sit down and explain to Aom. I took her seat and put Aom in my lap. "Aom this is your new brother what you think?" I ask her. She didn't say anything, "I think she's confused or wondering what Daddy is holding," said My Mom. "Aom this is Aroon, he is your new brother," said Tay. 

She pointed at Aroon, "Baby?" she asked, "Yes baby! Your baby brother," I tell her. She wanted to touch him but got nervous, "It's okay just got to be gentle okay," I tell her, I take her hand and helped her gentle touch his head. Aroon moved a bit and opened his eyes and looks at Aom, she smiled and giggled. We looked at our babies and felt like everything is complete now.