Hide and Seek-OffGun

Gun's P.O.V
I was hiding in the studio closet from Off we were playing hide and seek, Why? We're bored. Right now I'm hiding and he's trying to find me, I smiled knowing he's not going to find me. I then heard rustling from the coats that were hanging. I look at them confused, I haven't even touched them. I shrug my shoulders and ignored it that's when a hand covers my eyes. I was about to scream another hand covers my mouth.

"Found you Gun," Said a familiar voice, he removed his hands and I look at the culprit, "Off?" I Said. "Hi," he said. "How did? You? But? How the hell did you get in here?" I asked him. "Secret passage way," he tells me. I gave him my What The Fuck face, "You are it," he tells me. And then he runs out of the room laughing, I let out a breath and started counting.

After I got done counting I went to go search for him, where could he be? I looked for about seven minutes and still couldn't find him, then it hit me. I hit my forehead and ran back to the closet I once was hiding we did agree that we can change hiding spots. I ran up to the closet and opened the door, "found you!" I Said and there he was sitting on the floor eating pocky. "Hi Gun want a pocky?" He ask me. "No I want something else since I was looking for you all over the studio," I tell him. He then got up, "okay here's your prize," he said and kisses my cheek.

I froze then he ran off, "TRY AND CATCH ME!!" He yelled while running, "HEY ITS YOUR TURN TO COUNT!!" I yelled back chasing after him.