Practicing -BounPrem

This is a request from yalz12345

Prem's P.O.V

He drags me and pins me to the locker, I look at him scared. "You really think you can do that to me huh!" he says to me being aggressive with me. "Think you need to be taught a lesson," he says to me and leans in about to kiss me but I turn my head away. 

"CUT!" Yelled the director. We both look at him, "Prem you are suppose to accept it," he tells me. "Sorry just a lot on my mind right now," I tell him. He let's out a breath, "Why don't we stop for the day and pick off where we left off tomorrow," he tells us. We nodded everyone started to pack up. I went outside and went into my van and put my face into my hands. 

"Why can't kiss him?" I asked myself. I look out the window when the van door opened it was Boun, "Hey," I said, "Hi," he says back. He sits next to me and shuts the door. It was quiet between us, "Look I-" I said but he silenced me by putting his lips on mine. He pulls away, "I think we need some practice," he said. I nodded.

He leans over and kisses me again, I kiss him back. His tongue slips into my mouth, I put a hand on his cheek, he pulls me over and puts me on his lap straddling him. My fingers tangle into his hair. 

His lips travel to my neck and kiss me, I felt hot and I pull his face back for another kiss. 

We pull away again and we smile at each other. "I think you ready for the kiss scene tomorrow," he tells me. I nodded.