Ignoring My Boyfriend Prank-BestYacht

I was requested to do more BestYacht or YachtBest by Emmerie2

Enjoy!

Yacht's P.O.V

I hit record on my camera, "Hey guys so today I'm going to prank my boyfriend, and today's prank is I'm going to ignore him," I told the camera. 

"I am very nervous and also excited how he will react so wish me luck with this," I said to the camera. I then stopped the recording and hid the camera so he won't see it, it was pointing to the bed. I sat on the bed and got out my tablet and started messing with it, I then the front door open and close, I look that way knowing he was home.

"Hey," he said. He was over to me and kisses my cheek. I ignored it and kept on messing with my tablet, he was confused and shrugs it off and goes to go change his clothes.

Once he came back from changing and showering he sat down next to me on the bed and started messing with his phone. "So how is your day?" he asked me, I ignored him. He looks over at me, "How was your day?" he asked me again, I ignore him. He puts his phone down, "Yacht?" he says my name, I still ignore him. He just looks at me, he tries to grab my hand but I removed it from him. 

"Yacht," he said my name again and lays down on his stomach and wraps his arms around me. "Yacht talk to me!" he tells me, I can tell he's getting mad. He let's go of me and lays down and lays on his back with his head in my lap. 

He just looks at me, he puts his finger on my chin making my face move. "You going to tell me what's up with you?" he asked me, I said nothing, "You're making me mad," he tells me. Again nothing. "Yacht tell me did I do something wrong?" he asked me, again I ignore him. He then sits up, "Yacht talk." he tells me, I can tell by that tone of voice he is getting mad, "Five," he said. Again ignore, "four," he said, still nothing, "three," he said, now I'm getting worried, "two," he said, should I take this seriously?. 

"One," he said. He then takes away my tablet and grabs me, we wrestle for a bit until he makes me lay down on the middle of the bed, pinning my wrists down and he is on top of me. "Hi Babe," I said, "Don't hi babe me!" he said he was mad. "I can explain!" I said. "You better!" he says, "Babe look that way," I told him and he looks over where I placed the camera. "Yacht!" he yells my name, "I prank'd you," I said. 

"And I'm going to punish you," he tells me. I look at him, he gets up and grabs my camera and points it at me. "We don't need to scar your views," he said and hit stop on the recording and puts the camera on the bed side table. Well I'm dead but worth it!