Halloween Treat-PondPhunwin (18+)

This is a request from SinfulViolence

Phunwin's P.O.V

I was at a Halloween party just hanging out having a good time. I kind of made my costume last minute and was just a bloody up victim from a vampire. As I was walking around I ran into Pond. Oh great didn't think about running into my ex.

"Oh great your here," I said to him, he just looks at me and smirks. "What can I not be here?" he asked me, I look at him. "Not saying you can't just stay away from me," I tell him. I then begin to walk away when he grabs my arm. "Hey what are you," I tell him. He drags me away and inside the house.

We went into a spare room and he locks the door, "What do you want?" I ask him, he pins me to the door, "I haven't gotten my treat yet," he tells me. I rolled my eyes, "You forgetting we broke up." I tell him. We broke up about a week ago long story how it happened.

"So no treat for you," I tell him smirking, "Oh that's where you are wrong," he tells me. I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "You and I may have broken up in real life but it's Halloween tonight and we can be anything we want and make up our own stories. And since you are dressed up as a vampire victim and I am dressed like a vampire that means your my treat," he tells me.

Damn did he find a loop hole?

He puts his hand on my waist and brings me closer. "And as your master I am thirsty," he tells me. He then goes towards my neck and begins to leave marks on it. I grab onto his shoulders, my legs were weak.

He then goes to my lips and kisses me. I was trying to fight urge to not kiss him back. But I guess I missed his kisses so much I kissed him back and melted into the kiss. We pull away, he looks at me and smirks and picks me up and throws me into the bed.

He gets on top of me and kisses me again, I kiss back. He then begins to remove my shirt, once that was gone he removed his and then went to kiss my bare chest. I moaned as he got lower and lower to the point he reached my pants and started to remove them. He comes back up to kiss me again and I kiss back.
His tongue explored my mouth and mine exploded his.

I then worked on his and was struggling he helped. We were both naked. He then proceeded to place his member inside of me. I moaned with pain and pleasure it's been a while. He began move slowly and then faster, I moaned into the pillow. He then lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him again and he removed himself and came outside.

After a while we catches our breath and changed back. I honestly don't know how I feel about this, it was amazing but we broke up what are we now? I was going to leave when he grabs my hand and makes me sit on his lap and he holds me close. "I love you," he tells me. I froze, "Can we go back to the way things were?" He asked me. "No we can't," I tell him. He looks at me, "we can make things better or at least try too," I tell him. He smiles and kisses my lips and I kiss him back.

We later on left the party. And I poured, "what's wrong?" He asked me. "I didn't get no treat," I tell him. He laughed a bit, "not funny!" I tell him. "You did get a treat though," he tells me. I raised an eyebrow, he then kisses my cheek. "And it was me," he said. I smiled at him. Guess he is right.