My Boy-BounPrem

This is a request from almondmilkk__

Prem's P.O.V

He pins me against the lockers and leans in and kisses my lips I kiss back. He starts trying to unbutton my uniform shirt but I stop him, "Not here," I tell him. He didn't listen and went to my neck until I lightly push him off of me. "Boun no," I tell him, "Why not?" he asked me, "We are at school in the locker room," I remind him. "Do you think that stopped others for doing things in here," he tells me. 

I look down, "Still no we can wait until we get back home," I tell him. "Alright," he said, he removed himself from me and I fixed myself. He seemed upset, I hug him. "Don't be mad," I tell him, he smiles and makes me look at him, "I can never be mad at you," he tells me. He pecks my lips and we left the locker room.

Class

I was sitting in class on my phone when I over heard some girls talking, "I think I'm going to go try and get Boun's number," said one, I froze. "I heard he's taken," said the other. "If so I will just steal him," said the first girl. Not going to happen.

After school

I was walking out of the building when I saw Boun looking annoyed by my classmate who is trying to get his number, I walk up to the grab Boun by his tie and kiss his lips. She was surprised. I look at her, "Sorry he's mine," I tell her and grab his hand and we walk away. 

Home

I was sitting on the bed on my phone when Boun came back from the shower he crawls over and takes my phone away and puts it on the bed side table. I look at him, "That was hot earlier when you walked over and claimed me as yours," he tells me. I smile at him and put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. "Well I need to make sure others know your mine," I tell him. "True I am your boy," he tells me, "And I yours," I tell him and pull him down to kiss.