Waking Up My Boyfriend-KaoEarth

Let's take a break from smut and honestly give poor Earth a break as well. And enjoy something cute. 

This is a request from Lucy_Heartfilia190

Earth's P.O.V

I hurt record on the camera and sat down in front of it. "Hey guys it's Earth and today's video I woke up my boyfriend," I tell the camera. I was silent for a second, "Now in this video I already pre-recorded it, so right now you are seeing future CoolHeart, so I decided to make this clip and explain why I woke up Kao, simple I was bored. But I didn't do anything crazy just hug him and all that, anyway I will see you all later at the end of this video bye for now and enjoy!" I said to the camera.

2 hours ago

I hit record on the camera that was on a small shelf and I was quiet, I pointed at the sleeping Kao. I walk over to the other side of the bed, I then was next to him with my head peaking out and look at the camera and wave, I then look at his sleeping face and then lean in and kiss his cheek. He didn't move, I then kiss him again still nothing. I wrap myself onto of him like a monkey, nothing. 

"Kao" I said his name. Nothing, he then moved to laying on his back, I got off him then got back on, I poked his cheeks and then his nose. I lightly kissed his lips, he finally made a small groan sound. 

I kiss all over his face, nothing. I look at him pouting and was about to get off when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me, my eyes widen, he then opens his eyes and looks at me. "What are you doing?" he asked me, "Nothing," I said to him, "Yeah right," he said. I laughed a bit. I then pointed at the camera he looks and looks back me and laughs. "Really?" he asked me. "Yep," I said. 

"Bored?" he asked me, "Yes," I answered, "That explains it," he said, "Now that your up we can play now!" I tell him, "Sleep more play later," he tells me. I pout, and bury my head into his neck. "I want to play!" I whined, he laughed. "Okay how about this we sleep a bit longer and then we can play okay?" he tells me. I look at him and smile. "Okay!" I said happily. I then kiss his lips and he kisses back. I then get off of him and go to the camera to stop recording.

Back To Present Earth  

"So in the end I woke him up and he took me out for food when we woke up! So that's all for today bye bye!" I said and went and stopped recording.