Surprise- PerthSaint

So we all know the lovely teasers of Love By Cathy Dolls right. And a lot were upset because Saint wasn't in them. This is inspired by them. And don't worry I'll do one for MarkGun and MeanPlan.

Perth's P.O.V
I sat on the bed just depressed I been like this for three days. Title and Earth have been trying to help me feel better but nothing is working, I miss him so much. "Perth," Said Earth. I look at him and gave me a Wii remote. "Let's play," he tells me. "Okay," I said and we started playing Mario and Sonic. I really wasn't having it Title wasn't here so it was just Earth and I, I then gave up and laid on the bed and whined. "Come on Perth it's going to be okay," he tells me. "You don't understand Earth! You don't know at all!" I whine at him. He just pats my back.

"I'm back," Said a familiar voice it was Title, "oh welcome home oh Saint you're here too," Said Earth. I look up and there he was, he sees me and walks up to me. "Come on get up, you have stayed here long enough," he tells me. He then grabs my arm and makes me stand up, "thank you for taking care of him," he tells them and grabs my arm. "No problem," Said Title and then Saint drags me out of the apartment and we head back to ours.

Home
I get inside and don't bother to look at him, "Can't believe you went to Title and Earth place to hide," he says "I can't go to Mean and Plan's place because you know that I'm there and I can't go to Mark and Gun's because Mark is always trying to have sex with Gun how does he deal with him?" I Said. He let out a breath, "listen to me okay," he tells me. I look at him, "why should I you cheated on me," I tell him getting upset, "Listen I wasn't cheating on you with Yacht," he tells me. "Then why were you texting him asking when he could come over?" I asked him. Getting tears in my eyes.

He grabs my hand and drags me to our shared bedroom, he opens the door and then I saw flower petals on the ground to the bed. Balloons floating on the ceiling pictures of us hanging by strings that were attached to the ceiling and on he bed flower petals shape into a heart and in the middle was a box with a ring inside of it. And a little note, I picked up the note.
Will you marry me?
I look at Saint, "this is what I was doing Yacht was helping me set it all up," he tells me. I'm a idiot, "I'm sorry I miss understood you I," I said he stops me. "It's okay I understand I should have explained," he tells me. He walks up to me and grabs the box with the ring, "Will you?" He ask me. I nodded my head yes, he puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. I missed this.

I then make him spin around on so his back was facing the bed and I pushed him on to it, I got on top of him and kissed him even deeper. I started to unbutton his shirt, we then stop and we look at each other. "Are you ever going to let me Top?" He asked. "Nope," I Said we smiled at each other, "You really think all because you proposed means you get a chance at being on Top?" I asked "I thought," he said. "No matter who is wearing the dress on the wedding day I will still be the dominant one," I tell him. And go back to kissing him. Then the door opened, "hey Saint did you finally get him home?" Asked a familiar voice it was Yacht.

We look at him, "oops bad timing," he said "you think!" I Said "How did you get in?" Ask Saint. "You left the front door unlocked anyway I can see everything worked out, I'll just leave now I'll lock the door as well you keep on doing what you're doing bye guys," he said and he left. We heard the front door close as well. "Well?" Ask Saint, "doesn't change anything right now," I Said and we went back to it.