First Date-HaiiTitle

This is a request from SnowKitten82

Haii's P.O.V

"So what do you say?" I ask Title who was all smiles, "Yes!" he said all excited and bouncing on his feet. "Okay calm down I'll see you tomorrow night," I tell him. "Okay!" he said and waved bye and skips away. I just smirk. He's so cute and innocent, he won't be so innocent tomorrow night.

Title was a cute innocent classmate of mine in collage, a lot of classmates and me believe he is faking it to get attention. So I'm going to see if that is true.

The next day

"Haii!" said a familiar voice, I look and it was Title running over to me. He was all smiles. "Hi," he said "Hi you ready to go?" I ask him. He nods his head, "great let's go before it starts," I tell him.

We head to the movies, we sat in the back of the theater. As we were fifteen minutes into the movie I began to make my move, I took a piece of popcorn and fed it to him, he looks over at me. "What?" I said quietly, "Why are you feeding me?" he asked me, I smiled. "Because I want too," I tell him.  He looks down, I get close to him. 

"You know this is getting boring," I tell him, "What do you want to do then?" he asked me, I smirked "I was thinking we go do something fun," I tell him, "Fun?" he said, "Yeah," I said. I lean in closer to him until he stood up and grabs my hand and we walk out of the theater. "Let's go to the arcade then!" he said with a big smile, Arcade? He then drags me to the arcade.  

Arcade

I was watching play some claw games, he was just being a kid. He then pouted when he didn't get the prize which I did smile at his pout. He then walks over to a shooting game and starts playing, his aim was bad!

"Haii help," he asked me, I went over and helped him get into a better stance and position and help him aim. My hands were over his. We were pretty close. 

"You got it?" I ask him, "Yeah," he said. I then put one hand on his waist, "You know your cute when you pout," I tell him, he looks over at me. I grab his chin and lean in about to kiss him but he put his hand over my lips.

"I know what you trying to do Haii you want to see if I am really all that innocent," he tells me. I move away from him and put my hands up in defeat, "You got me," I tell him. He smiles and points the gun at me and pretends to shoot me. "Nice try Haii but you won't seduce me that easily," He tells me. He then runs off I chase after him.

I caught him by the piller. "I win," I tell him. "You got me,"he said, "So what's my prize?" I ask him, he smiles at me, but I can tell the look in his eyes was different, he then wraps his arms around my neck. "This," he said. And he kisses me. I was surprised at first, but I kiss back. He pulls away. "Next time Haii I will show you a different side of me but more private," he tells me. I didn't say anything. 

He then pecks my lips, "Bye," he said and walks away.

I watch him. Well then instead of me seducing him it was him seducing me. And I like it.