Apple-TitleBoss

This is a request from peachyyypuppp

Boss's P.O.V

"Boss!" said Prince Title, I let out annoyed breath, "Yes you're highness," I said. "Come here," he tells me. I walk over to him, "Yes sir?" I said. He hands me a bunch of papers. "Burn those for me," he tells me. I take them and look they were love letters from several princesses. "You're Highness these young princesses put all their love and feelings into these letters why must I," I said he looks at me. 

"I don't care burn them!" he tells me with a stern voice, "Yes You're Highness," I said and went to go do what he said. 

I been severing Prince Title for years, he can be quiet stubborn and rude at times but I learn to deal with it. But the thing is the young prince needs to marry soon and he has turn down pretty much every eligible princess or lord's daughters. 

I let out my breath, "What am I going to do with him," I said to myself and continue to burn the letters. 

The next day  

I was getting the tea ready as Title was on the couch reading a new letter. "Boring," he said. "What is?" I ask him putting his cup of tea on the table next to the couch. "This letter my god do all over them just copy each others letters? This is just laughable at this point," he said and he drank his tea. 

"Don't mean to speak out of turn you're highness but do have any idea what it's like to be in love?" I ask him, he looks at me. He put his cup down he then grabs a apple from the bowl of fruit. "Let me explain something to you Boss, take a look at this apple bright red and fresh but every apple begins to rot and be no good anymore," he tells me. 

I look at him, "How does an apple have anything to do with love?" I ask him, he then stands up and walks towards me. "Because same as an apple love can rot," he tells me. My back met a wall, "What about you Boss? Have you ever been in love?" he asked me. I look at him, my heart was beating fast, I then took the apple from his hand. "Let me tell you something you're highness, yes you are correct a apple will rot but one thing you are forgetting about is the seeds, you can always take those and plant new apples that are your own," I tell him.

He smirks, "Then can I make you my own?" he asked me, "Huh?" I said, he then leans in and kisses me. My eyes widen, I drop the apple that I was holding. He pulls away, "You asked me if I know what it's like to be in love right? How about a inquire love that I have had for years," he tells me. I look at him. 

"You're highness I um," I said. "Will you be the apple in my heart that won't rot?" he asked me, I felt heart going crazy, "This why you rejected all those girls," I said. "Yes all because of you so now you need to take responsibility," he tells me. 

I look at him then smile, I kiss his lips again. "It's my job to take care of you and I will continue to do so," I tell him, he smiles and kisses me again.