Sour Candy Kiss-CopBas

This is a request from ShanaeDobbs

Copter's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch with Bas the others were out so it was just us in the dorm. 

I then look at him and see he was eating a long sour strip candy while on his phone.

I grab the other end and start eating it, I know he won't care. I was eating it while watching T.V. It wasn't until a bit later we both noticed it was at it's end only a bit left separating us. We look at each other and started to eat it, I guess to see who will get the last bit. We kept on going until he bit off the last bit of his end. 

I guess I won? 

Nope!

Bas then gets on my lap and kisses my lips, my eyes widen. I can taste the candy on his lips. I melted into the kiss and kiss back, our tongues fought each other his hands were touching the back of my head. 

He then pulled away and got off my lap. I then see the front door just now opened. "Hey," I said to the guys, "Hey," said Tae. "I'll be in the shower!" said Kim. Tee then picks up the packet from the sour candy. "I heard about this, it's suppose to be very sour," he said. "It was more sweet then sour," said Bas. He then looks at me with the corner of his eye, I just smirked and went back to the T.V.