Helping Getting Rid Of Nerves- FlukeEarth (18+)

I was asked by @SaraleoxMultixFandom to do more FlukeEarth Smut. Well my dear I grant your wish! Enjoy!

Earth's P.O.V

"Okay and action!" said the director, Fluke pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me about to kiss me when I started to get nervous, "Cut!" said the director, Fluke got off of me and helped me up, "Earth are you feeling okay?" The director asked me, I honestly have no idea what's wrong? Like I haven't really done a love scene before closes one I have done is with P'Kao. "I'm alright," I said, "Nerves?" he asked, I look down. "It's alright Earth we will pick up tomorrow we got a lot done today," he tells me. "I'm sorry everyone!" I said. Everyone said it was fine and I headed home.

Once I got home, I sat down on the edge of my bed, "I need to fix this problem but how?" I said to myself, I then heard a knock on my door, I walk up to it and open it. "Oh Fluke why are you here?" I ask him, "I came to help you," he tells me, I raised a eyebrow. "Help me with what?" I ask him, he walks in and I shut the door, he then pins me to the door. 

"Help you get rid of your nerves and," he said he held my chin with his pointer finger and thumb, "We need to get closer anyway," he tells me. He then kisses me softly. I melted into the kisses, he then removes his lips from mine. I felt sad when he did that.

He then takes my hand and walks me to my bed, he makes me sit down on my bed and then leans in and kisses me again. I kiss back, the kisses started slow and passionate to more demanding. I laid down on my bed and he was on top of me, kissing me hungrily.

He then traveled from my lips too my neck, I moaned as he sucked on my neck. He then lifted up my shirt and started kissing my chest. He then puts his mouth on my right nipple, I felt his tongue and it made moan even crazier. 

He then removes my shirt and I tug on his and he got it and removed it and kisses me again. My hands were in his hair we moved to where my head was on the pillows. He then starts to unbutton and unzip my pants. "Wait!" I said, he looks at me. "What?" he asked, "Do you have umm you know" I asked him, He smiles and pulled a condom out of his pocket. "I'll be slow okay," he tells me. "Okay," I said.

He removed my pants along with my underwear and also took his off as well, He goes back to kissing me and then touches my little earth, I jumped a bit. His thumb gently touched the tip of it. He then goes down there and puts it in his mouth and bobs his head up and down. I was a moaning mess at this point.

"Fluke just put it in already I can't anymore," I tell him, he removes my little Earth from his mouth and then puts on the condom and looks at me. "I go in slowly okay," he tells me, "I don't care just do it!" I tell him.

He smiles, "Then okay then," he said, He puts his little Fluke and I whined a bit but the pain quickly left. He was going slow and then started to pick up his speed. I swear my neighbors could hear me because how loud I was. "Fluke!" I said.

He then flips me over to where my face is in the pillow. He kissed the back of neck, "Earth!" he said and then he came. I touched myself and noticed I did as well. I flip back onto my back breathing heavily and he removed the condom and laid down next to me. "So still got nerves?" he asked me. "No," I said. He then kisses my lips, I kiss back.