Stay Like This-AndyKenny

This is a request from TYLERTHECREATOR-who

Andy's P.O.V

I walk through the front door after a long day of work, I was busy all day and all I want to do is cuddle with Kenny. 

I hear noise from the T.V. in the living room, he must be watching Gundam. I went to go sit down next to him on the couch, I lay my head in his lap, he started to brush my hair lightly. "Hi," he said, "Hey," I said. "How was work?" he asked me, "Long and stressful," I tell him, he then paused his show. "You hungry? I can make you something," he tells me, "No I'm okay," I tell him. 

"You want to take a hot shower?" he asked me, "No," I tell him. "Well is there anything I can do for you?" he asked me, I look up him, I take his hand in mine, I then bring his hand up to my lips and kiss it. "I just want to stay like this with you," I tell him. He smiles and leans in and kisses my lips. We then go back to the show.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning, I look at Kenny who was fast asleep. "Kenny babe we need to get up," I tell him, "No," he said and wrapped his arms around me and hugs me. I smile, "Aren't you hungry?" I ask him, "No," he said. "Do you want to shower?" I ask him, "No I just want to stay like this a bit longer," he tells me. I laugh a bit, "Can we?" he asked me, I wrap my arms around him. "We can stay like this as long as you want," I tell him holding him close.