Dare Kiss-BestKris

I been wanting to write about this ghost ship for so long! Well they are kind of not a ghost ship as their characters had some innocent moments. But they never went any further then friends, if asked what show these two are in they are both in the first season of I am Your King, LBC season 1, and the show that the photo is from The Best Twin.

Kris's P.O.V

"I dare you to kiss Best," said Mark. I choked on my drink, I was at a small little party with friends and we are playing dares. "What?" I asked, "You heard me you need to kiss Best before Friday after school," he tells me. "No way!" I tell him, "Chicken shit," he calls me. I look at Gun, "How do you deal with this asshole everyday?" I ask him "You get use to it," Gun tells me. "Like what?" Mark asked his boyfriend wiggling his eyebrows, Gun slaps his thigh. Mark laughs, "Anyway just do it, it is a dare and if you can't do it you have to everything I say for a week," he tells me. I was annoyed. "Fine I'll do it but how am I going to get him?" I ask. "I don't know figure it out oh and also take a photo as proof," Mark tells me. Great this is going to be a challenge.

Monday

I saw Best sitting on at a table eating, I took a deep breath and walked up to him and sat down across from him. He just looks at me, I wave, he just goes back to his food. I then get my phone out ready, "Hey Best," I said he looks at me with rice on his face, "Umm here let me get it," I said about to lean over but he beat me too it. He then packs his stuff and leaves. damn it!

Tuesday

I saw Best sitting on the bleachers and went to go join him. I was eating a lollipop and he noticed, "What? You want one?" I ask him, he nods his head and I was thinking of a way how i'm going to finish dare, but the lollipop was taken from me. I look at him, "Hey," I said. He then left, I already got the other one out of my bag.

Wednesday

"Hey everyone let's play a game," said Plan. We all look, "Let's play that game with that chocolate stick and the winner has to the shorts stick," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Kris and Best first!" said Mark, I look at him, he just smirked and Gun hits the back of his head. Everyone agreed so we did, Best was the one eating the stick I stood there, my heart was beating fast then the stick fell on the ground, we just looked at each other. I was embarrassed. Best just walks away like nothing.

Thursday

I was in the library for a assignment, but I panicking a bit because I'm running out of time to finish this dare, I don't want to be Mark's slave! I found the book I was looking for and was heading back to my table, I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped and fell on someone. I look and it was Best are lips was almost close to touching, but I got off him. Yes I want to win this dare but I don't want to take advantage of him. "Sorry," I said. I grab my book and walk away.

Friday

I was in the locker room (AN:Oh no!) Getting ready to go, I just finished practice and showered. As I was packing my locker was slammed shut and I was put against it. It was Best, "Umm what are you doing?" I ask him, he grabs my chin and tilts my head up a bit. "I heard about Mark's dare," he tells me. I was frozen. "You need to get it done right?" he asked me, "Yes but I don't want to take advantage of you," I tell him, "Why not ask me?" he asked, I gave him a look. "Really? hey Best I need to kiss you for a dare because I don't want to be Mark's slave and I need a photo as proof cool?" I said to him, "Okay," he said.

"Wait how do you know about the dare?" I ask him, "Can't tell you," he tells me. I look at him, he then takes my phone from my hands and opens up the camera function. "You want to be Mark's slave or not?" he asked me, I look at him then bit the bullet and peck his lips. "Do better then that," he tells me and kisses me, I melted into the kiss. His lips were soft. I heard a click knowing he took the picture, but we kept on kissing his tongue went into my mouth and fought with mine. We then pull away and look at each other. I felt shy.

We leave the locker room and I send the photo to Mark, "I'm sorry you were involved in this I'll make it up too you," I tell him. He grabs my hand, "What if I told you I liked it," he tells me. I look at him, he got closer. "And that I want to do it again," he tells me. I look away but he makes me look at him and he kisses me again. I kiss back. He pulls away, "And that I want to do even more kissing and possible other things in the future with you," he tells me, "I say buy me dinner first before you do," I tell him. He smiles and takes my hand and we walk away. "Best who told you about the dare?" I ask him, "I can't tell you but someone who wanted to make sure you didn't have to deal with Mark for a week," he tells me. I thought then it hit me. "How does he deal with him?" I ask, "Mark's is his boyfriend so he has to deal with it," he tells me.

End Of Kris's P.O.V

No's One's P.O.V

Meanwhile at the MarkGun home

Mark was playing a video game while sitting on the floor while Gun was laying on the couch reading, Mark pauses his game do to his phone going off,he looks at it. "What the hell he actually did it?!" he said, Gun looks at him, "What's wrong?" Gun asked him. "Kris actually did the dare look," Mark tells Gun and shows him the photo. "Yep that's Kris kissing Best alright," Gun tells him. "Damn it!" Mark says. "Too bad you won't have Kris as your slave for a week," Gun says. "Wait," said Mark, "What?" Gun asked, "Why does it look like it was Best who took the photo?" Mark asked, "What do you mean?" Gun asked, "Because both of Kris's hands are on Best's chest," Mark says. Gun then gets up and tries to walk away quietly. Mark sees. "You told Best didn't you?" Mark asked. Gun ran and shut the door to their shared bedroom. "You little cheat!" Mark tells Gun "I didn't want to see Kris suffer by your hands like what you did to Prem that one time I won't allow another poor soul be in your hands!" Gun tells him.

"Then it will be your soul then baby the moment you walk away from the door your mine!" Mark tells him.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door Gun leans on it and lets out a breath. "The things I do for my friends," he said knowing a long night is awaiting him.