More Than Just Friends-BounPrem (18+)

This is a request from Annisaispetty

Prem's P.O.V

We were sitting outside on the steps talking and drinking soda. When Yacht asked us something, "So are you two dating or something?" he asked us, I look at Boun, I was sitting in between his leg.

"No we are not dating!" I said, he just looks at us confused, "Really then Prem why is there a hickey on your neck?" he asked me, my eyes widen I didn't think anyone would notice it. I put a hand over it, "It's not a hickey it's a bruise!" I tell him, "How did you get it?" he asked me. "I umm ran into a wall," I tell him. "Okay whatever," he said and went back to his phone.

(AN: I feel like I need to add this in but I stole the "I ran into a wall" line from a Edward Avila video. It was the Silicon Sponge video)

I look at Boun and he looks at me.

Boun's Dorm room

I was laying in Boun's bed, he was in the shower. I was just on my phone when he came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, he then gets on top of me. I look at him, he then takes away my phone and puts it on the bedside table. 

He then leans down and kisses me, I kiss back. My hands were in his hair, his was in the inside of shirt. He then removed my shirt from my body, he kisses me again. We just look at each other, "You're thinking about something what is it?" he asked me, "Should we just tell everyone that we are more then friends?" I ask him, "You were the one wanting to keep it a secret," he reminds me. "I know but now thinking about it I don't think I'm scared anymore," I tell him, he smiles at me. 

"It's your call if want to go public or not, and whatever you choose I will support you," he tells me. I smiled at him and kiss his lips again. He then goes and kisses my neck as he unbuttons my pants, he removed the rest of my clothing and threw it across the room. He removed his towel, the towel was now on the other side of the room.

"You ready?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes, he then got a condom and put it on. He then placed his member inside me. I moaned, he started off slow and then picked up his pace to the point started to rock and creek. 

He leans down and kisses me again and my hands were in his hair, we were both hot and sweaty and trying to be quiet as we didn't want others to hear us. 

He was leaving behind love bites on my neck, "Boun!" I said his name and then I came. He came right after me. He removes himself and takes off the condom and throws it away, I grab a tissue and clean myself up. We both then laid down and went to sleep.

The next day class 

I was sitting in class when Yacht came over and looked at me. "Dude did you get bit by something?" he asked me. I then point at Boun who was sitting in the row above me. "It's called my boyfriend," I tell him, he looks at Boun. 

"But you said you guys weren't dating!" he tells me, "Well we are," said Boun. Yacht then looks at both of us back and forth. He then shrugs his shoulders. "Okay invite me to the wedding okay," he said and went and took his seat.