Don't Be Mad-BrightWin

This is a request from ZoeyVela4

Win's P.O.V

"Bright," I said my boyfriend's name, he ignored me. we were sitting on the couch, he was mad at me because well I didn't make it to the show he was preforming, I promised him I would go but a coworker asked me to cover their shift at work because a family emergency . 

So I went and forgot to tell him about it, it wasn't until I got home he started to ignore me. 

It's been like this since yesterday. 

I lay my head on his shoulder trying to be cute, he won't look at me. I then went to his lap, nothing. "Babe I'm sorry okay," I tell him, silence. I then sit up. "What will it take for you to stop being mad at me?" I ask him, he looks at me. "I don't know how about telling me or sending me a text you had to go to work!" he tells me mad. He then gets up and goes to our room. 

I signed and got up an followed him, he was laying on the bed on his back looking at his phone, I laid down next to him, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry babe it was last minute and I didn't think about calling or texting you, if I did I would. I really am sorry babe," I tell him. He put his phone down and looks at me. "Maybe I'm a bit overreacting," he tells me. You think? 

He wraps his arms around me, "It's just one show and this person had a family emergency I need to respect that," he tells me. "But this was a important show to you," I tell him. "There will be others you are more important to me," he tells me. I smile at him, he kisses my forehead and brings me closer. "You're not mad anymore?" I ask him, "No," he tells me. 

"That's good," I said, "Why?" he asked me, "I didn't have to use my body in order for you to forgive me," I tell him. He looks at me, "Who says your not," he tells me. Crap!

I tried to run but he held me close, he got on top of me and pins me to the bed. This is going to be a long night.