No Touchy-MarkGun

Gun and Mark were sitting in the living room watching TV, well Gun was Mark was looking at something else. His hand traveled and it landed on Gun's lap, Gun see's the traveling hand and it was going for well his no touch area. He grab Mark's hand, "No," he said. Mark looks at Gun annoyed, he's going to make sure he gets what he wants and he wants it now. Gun got up and went to the kitchen to make some food, "You want anything to eat?" He asked Mark. "Are you on the menu?" He asked Gun. Gun rolled his eyes, "nope," he answered.

Gun starts getting things ready to make spaghetti, when Mark came into the kitchen and hugs Gun from behind. "I'm not hungry for any food, I'm hungry for you," he tells Gun. (AN: What the hell am I writing? 😂) Gun then saw Mark's hands travel down. He grab them and turned around and looked at Mark. "No touchy go," he tells Mark and point out of the kitchen. "Can I at least have a kiss first before you kick me out?" He ask Gun, he gives Gun a pouty lip. Gun rolls his eyes and pecked Mark's lips, "now get out," he tells him. "Yes sir," said Mark and he left the kitchen.

After dinner
Gun went to go take a shower when he looks at Mark who was watching TV, "Don't try and sneak into the bathroom to take a shower with me. I don't want last week to repeat itself," he tells Mark, Mark smirks. "Come on you loved it," he tells Gun. Gun blushed and went to go take a shower, he locks the bathroom door and takes his shower.

Gun gets out of the shower only in sleep pants and a black tank and sits on the couch Mark was asleep on the couch. Gun looks at him and smiles, he gets up from the couch and goes up to Mark's face and moving his hair away from his eyes. Mark's eye opened, he grab Gun's hand. "What are you doing?" He asked Gun. "N-Nothing," Gun Said. "Oh so you can touch me but I can't touch you," Mark Said. "It's not like that," he tells Mark. Mark sits up and smirks and grabs Gun and puts him back on the couch making him lay down.

"What are you doing?" Ask Gun, "getting what I been wanting all day and that's you," he tells Gun and kisses Gun's lips. Gun knows he can't win so might as well give him what Mark wants so he can sleep tonight.