Who's the husband and who's the wife-FlukeEarth

Sorry Kao, sorry Ohm but FUCK IT WE ARE DOING THIS!!! WARNING NOT SO INNOCENT HERE!!

Earth's P.O.V
I was sitting in my dorm room with my roommate Fluke looking and reading stuff on Facebook. When I saw pictures of me and Fluke popping up with comments.

AHH THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!
They would make such cute boyfriends!
They take such good care of each other!
I wonder who's top and who's bottom?
Who's the husband in the ship?
Well clearly Fluke is the husband and Earth is the Wife.
Does it really matter they are both adorable that's it!

I laughed a little, "What's so funny?" He ask me looking me from his bed, "oh people are thinking we are a couple it's adorable right now they are trying to figure out who's the husband," I tell him, he sits up from his bed. "Who are they saying?" He asked me, "they saying you are the husband and I am the wife," I tell him.
"Well they got that right," he tells me, I look at him. "What makes you the husband?" I asked him, "simple I can make you fall under my spell in less the five minutes," he tells me. "HA! Go for it," I tell him.

"You sure? He asked me. I get my phone out and put on a timer, I didn't press start yet. He comes over to my bed and moves my laptop, and starts the timer. He then kisses my cheek, my forehead and my neck he comes back thinking he was about to kiss me. Nope brushes his lips against mine and goes back to my neck.

I put my hands on his shoulders and already want to melt. He then lefts up my shirt and goes into my shirt and starts kissing my chest, I felt my breathing getting heavy and my heart beating crazy I look at the timer it's only been two minutes and I already feel liking dying.

I yank his head out of my shirt and make him look at me, I lean in to kiss him but he was fast and removes my hand from his neck and pins my wrists down. "Nope bad wifey," he tells me. He then kisses my neck again, "ack!" I made a noise. He then removes his face from my neck, my breathing was even more heavy.

He smiles and looks at me, and sees the timer it's almost up. I just want him to kiss me, "you want a kiss?" He ask me. I nodded my head yes, "then admit you are the wife," he tells me. "No way," I said "then I'll do," he said and put his hand on my covered member and touched it lightly.

I moaned, "okay okay I'm the wife now just please," I begged. He then leans in and the timer goes off, "times up," he said and he was about to get off the bed when I grab him. "Don't leave me hanging even if you are the husband you still have to obey your wife's needs," I tell him. He smirks, "you are right," he says and leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back, his tongue and mine fought for a while we separated.

We caught our breath, "now everyone who thought I was husband will know they are right," he says, "fine you win," I tell him, he laughs.