Exposed Skin-TaeKim

This is a request from ShanaeDobbs

Kim's P.O.V

"Yes look this way!" said the photographer, Tae and I were at a clothing shoot today, I was close to him like really close. To the point our exposed skin was touching each other, the exposed skin was our chests. 

I felt his chest, it was warm even though this room was cold. I then was told to turn around and his hand was on my chest. His fingers were freezing cold to the touch, I shivered but I stayed focused. 

We then went back to the dressing room to change outfits, I took off the jacket I was wearing when Tae walked into the room, he walks up behind me and touches my back gently with his fingers that were still cold, he then wrapped his arms around me and his hands traveled. 

I lean back, my back touching his chest while his hands touched mine. I then turn around and my hands were touching his chest, he then leans in and kisses me, I kiss back. His ice cold fingers are on my back while mine is on his chest. 

We pull away from each other. And just kept touching each others chest when we heard a knock on the door. "Guys you dress yet?" ask someone, "No not yet," said Tae. "Well hurry up!" said the person. "We better hurry and get changed," I said. He nodded his head in agreement. "We will finish this later," he tells me. I nodded my head.