I'm Not Just His Bodyguard-MarkGun

This is a request from ELAlerta

Gun's P.O.V

I was laying on the bed propped up with him laying on my chest as I lightly brushed his hair with my fingers. I smiled as he slept at peace, I kiss the top of his head. He wakes up and looks up at me, "You should sleep more," I tell him, "No I'm alright," he tells me, he sits up and leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back.

His phone then went off, he looks and grabs his phone. "Hello? Yes? No? Okay I'll be right there," he said and hanged up. "Who was that?" I ask him, "A client of my Father's he wants to see me, we should probably get ready," he tells me. I nodded in agreement and we got ready. 

As I was buttoning my shirt, he wrapped his arms around my waist.He kisses the back of my neck, "When this is over can we?" he asked me, I smiled and nodded. He pecks my cheek. We finish getting ready, and headed out.

Place club room

Mark took his seat in front of the man and I stood behind him. "Mark good to see you son," said the man, "You too sir," Mark says, "So how have you been?" he asked "Sir I am very busy man so let this get done and over with," Mark tells him. "Right so I was thinking about," he said. "If you are asking about a larger trade you can forget it my Father has already made that clear with you before," said Mark, then man was piss. Mark then get's up, "We are done here come on Gun," he said. 

As we were about to walk out I heard a gun, I grab Mark and pull mine fast and shot the man's hand. He screamed in pain. Mark then walks over to him. "Please excuse my lover he's protective of me," Mark tells him, "Your lover?" said the man. "Yes he's not just my bodyguard," Mark tells him. 

Mark then walks back to me and we leave and head home.

Home

He pins me on the bed and starts unbuttoning my shirt his lips on mine. My hand in his hair, "I love you," he tells me, "I love you too," I tell him.