Breaking A Sweat-J9 (18+)

This is a request from AnanyaSharma297

Nine's P.O.V

I was sweaty like a crazy, I went into the bathroom and splashed some water in my face. When I saw my boyfriend Joong come up to me and kisses the back of my shoulder. I turn around and lean in and kiss him. 

I pull away and he leans in to kiss me even more but I put a hand over his mouth, "I'm all sweaty," I tell him, he removes my hand from his mouth. "So am I," he tells me. "We are in the bathroom in the gym," I tell him, he smirks, "We are the only ones here," he tells me. 

I didn't say anything else, "We done making excuses?" he asked me, I smiled and nodded. "Good," he said and picked me up and put me on the counter and started kissing me with hunger. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. 

He pulls my pants down and then his. I look at him, "Here?" I ask him, "Yes I can't wait any longer," he tells me. 

He then pulls me closer and places his member inside me, I moaned. He lifted me up and pins me to the wall and kisses me again, I was moaning into his mouth as he thrust into me. I was hanging on to him as well, "Can't you just wait until we got home?" I ask him, "Who says this is only the first round," he tells me and then kisses me again. 

He started to slow down a bit, we did finish working out not to long ago so it wouldn't shock me he didn't have any strength left. "Hey put me down," I tell him, he does what I said, I then pushed him to the wall and put his member in my mouth, he moaned. As I was blowing him, I was touching my own member, he had a grip on my hair pulling some of it out of my head but I don't care. 

"Nine," he moaned my name, he then came into my mouth and I on the floor. I swallowed and look up at him, he was trying to catch his breath. 

We then cleaned ourselves up and headed home knowing what will happen next.