Lovely Morning-PodFluke

This is a request from esdeaths_wife

Fluke's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes, I stretched my arms and turn and look and see my sleeping boyfriend with his arm laying on me, I try to get up so I can make breakfast but he pulled me back down. 

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked me, "Didn't think you were awake," I tell him, "You didn't answer my question," he says to me. I smiled at him and moved some of his hair out of his face, "I was going to go make breakfast," I tell him, he pulls me close to him, his hot breath on my neck, "I don't want you to leave," he tells me. 

"Aren't you hungry?" I ask him, "Yeah but I rather be here in bed with you all day," he tells me and kisses my cheek. I smile at him.

We laid there for about a couple of minutes just talking and kisses each other, I then try and get up again but he pulls me back down. "Pod come on I'm hungry and you are too," I whine to him. "Just order something," he tells me, "We have eggs that we need to eat," I tell him, he groans and finally we get up.

As I was cooking in the kitchen he wrapped his arms around my waist, he kisses the back of my neck. He just got out of the shower. "Smells good," he said "You smell good," I tell him, he smiles. I finished making breakfast and we sat down and ate it, once we were done we sat down on the couch, I rested my head on his stomach as we watch T.V.

I look up at him and smile, he looks at me and leans down and kisses my lips. 

Have to say this was a lovely morning.