I Like You-OhmNanon

This is a request from pijajunzhe

Nanon's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed watching as the rain falls waiting for Ohm, my roommate to comeback. Me and him haven't really been getting along lately because well idk why his partner hates me. I don't know what I have ever done to them. 

As I waiting a bit worried I got a phone call from Ohm, I answered. "Hello?" I said "Hey can you come get me, I'm in the park," he tells me. "Why are you at the park it's raining pretty hard," I said to him. "They were cheating on me," He tells me. I got up and got on my shoes and went to go find him. 

Park

I was walking around trying to find Ohm, it was pretty hard since the rain was falling pretty hard, "Ohm!" I shout out his name. I then look and see someone sitting on a bench, I walk over. "Ohm?" I said, it was him. He looks up at me, "Nanon," he said my name. He got up and hugged me. I hug him back dropping the umbrella. "Come on let's get home," I tell him.

Home 

We get home and he was in the shower after I took one, I was sitting on my bed when he came out hair still wet. I got up and walked over to him, "Do you want to catch a cold?" I ask him and grabbed his towel and began to dry his hair for him. We look at each other, it was silence between us. "So um-They're excuse for cheating on me was because of you," he tells me interrupting me. I look at him in shock. "Really that's not an excuse to cheat beside you and I are nothing but roommates that's all," I tell him. "There is more to it," he tells me, I look at him. "It's because I do have some feelings for you," he tells me, silence. 

"I don't know how they found out and I try to push the feelings to the side but I couldn't," He tells me. "So that's why you been acting strange and why we haven't been getting along?" I ask him, "Yeah I'm sorry," he tells me. "It's okay," I tell him.  

We look at each other and the only noise we can hear is the rain falling. I went back to drying his hair until he grabs my hands and leans in slowly and kisses my lips gentle, I kiss him back. The kiss was soft. He pulls away and we look at each other and smiled.