Family-BrightWin

This is a request from ZoeyVela4

Bright's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, it was morning already. I turn to my other side of the bed and see my husband Win fast asleep still. I smile and then hug him close, I kiss his forehead. I then heard the door open and look over it was my four year old daughter Sara. 

I smiled at her, she walks over to me, "Daddy up!" she said. Gladly pick her up and sat her on my lap. "Did you sleep good?" I ask her, she nods her head yes. I move some of her hair that was in her face. 

Win and I adopted Sara when she was five months old. We been married for about five years before we adopted her and were pretty well off so we decided to adopt a child together. It has been challenging but it is worth it, I can't ask for a better daughter.

"Papa is still sleeping?" she asked me, she looks over at Win. "Want to wake Papa up?" I ask her, she nods her head yes. "Then go wake Papa up," I tell her. She then gets off my lap and goes up to Win, "Papa wake up!" she says pretty loud. I laugh a bit, he moves but nothing. She then starts to shake him with all her strength. "PAPA WAKE UP!!!" She yells. He was up by this point and had a smirk but he was pretending to be asleep. "PAPA!" She yelled. He then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug. 

"Papa is tired," said Win, "Papa needs to wake up!" she said. "Papa has no strength," said Win. "Sara give Papa a kiss he might get up," I tell her. She nods and gives Win a kiss on the cheek and he admittedly sat up hold her. "Sara you gave Papa strength," Win tells her. "Yay!" she says. Win then started to kiss her cheek repeatedly making her giggle. 

"Hey where's mine?" I ask him, he looks over at me and kisses my lips. "Come on let's eat," said Win and he carried Sara out of bed and I follow. 

Kitchen     

We were in the kitchen making breakfast as Sara watched us. "We need to go out today and get the rest of stuff for Sara's party," he tells me. Sara's fifth birthday was this weekend and she wanted a princess party at home, "We can do that while she's at school," I tell him, "Which by the way Sara, your invitations are in your bag okay," Win tells her. "Kay!" she said. 

We ate breakfast and got ready for the day and took Sara to school. 

Shopping 

We were done getting things for Sara and walking back to the car putting things in. I look over at Win, he seemed worried about something. "What's wrong?" I ask him, "Nothing," he said. "I know that look something is bothering you, now tell me," I tell him. He let out a breath, "It's just that I'm worried that other kids will judge Sara because well she is being raised by us." he tells me. I look at him and walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and lean in and kiss him. 

I pull away, "Our daughter is strong, why? because we raised her to be strong. If someone has a problem with us raising our daughter then that's their problem as long as we are happy and she is happy and healthy and our house is filled with love that's what's the most important," I tell him. He smiles and kisses me again. 

We finish loading up the car and drove off.

Picking up Sara

We waited for Sara to come outside and she came running to us. I got down and picked her up. "Daddy, Papa I want you too see something," she tells us. "Okay," said Win, I put her down and she took both of our hands and lead us to her classroom. "Look," she said pointed at the board were drawings. 

"Look!" she said and pointed at one. We look it was a drawing of us as a family. "Showing your Daddy and Papa your drawing Sara?" asked her teacher. "Yes!" she said. "Hello Ma'am," I said to the teacher, "Sorry for coming in after school hours," said Win, "Oh it's fine actually I wanted to share with you both what Sara did today," she said. "What is it?" I ask, "When she came up to share her drawing she was asked by a classmate where her mother was," she tells us. 

"What did she say?" I ask, she smiled and looked at Sara, "Tell you Daddy and Papa what you said Sara," said her teacher. "I said I am happy with Daddy and Papa, Daddy and Papa are my family and I love them so much!" Sara tells us. We look at her and smile, "Your daughter is amazing, kind, friendly, just overall a joy to have," she tells us. "We are glad to hear, that's how we raised her and continue to raise her to be," I said. Sara just smiles. 

Home 

We were sitting on the couch with Sara in the middle of us. "She's asleep," I said. "Time for bed," said Win, he then picks her up and I follow we take her into her room and tuck her into bed. "She's growing like crazy," I said, "Yeah I wish she stop," said Win. We kiss her forehead turn on her nightlight and left her room and went to ours.

We laid there in bed, "Bright," said Win, "Hmm" I said, "Have you thought about us having another child?" he asked me, I turn to look at him, "I have why you ask?" I ask him, "Well with Sara getting older now and becoming more independent," he tells me. "We did always says we would wait until she was a good enough age," I said. "So can we look into it?" he asked me. I smiled at him, "Sure we have said we always wanted a bigger family," I tell him, he smiled and leans over and kisses me. I kiss back. We then heard the door open. "Daddy, Papa I had a scary dream," said Sara. I sat up, "Come on up," I said she smiled and got in the bed and went to the middle, we put the blanket on her. 

"Sara we have something to ask you," said Win, "What?" she said, "Would you like a little brother or sister?" I ask her, her eyes widen and she smiled. "Yes!" she said. "You sure? Because that means you have to share Daddy and Papa's love," I said. "Daddy and Papa love each other and love me so they can love a baby!" she tells us. We both just smiled at her. "So yes?" I ask her, she nodded her head yes. "Well we got her approval," said Win, "And she can't change her mind," I said. 

"When will the baby get here?" she asked us, "It's going to be a bit Sara but don't worry hopefully soon," Win tells her. "But right now we need to go to sleep," I said, Win nodded his head. We all laid down and went to sleep.