My First Is Him-BounPrem (18+)

Prem's P.O.V

I was laying in my bed asleep when I heard the bedroom open and then close, I turn on the light and see my dormmate Boun has returned from another "date" with a girl that he will just dump tomorrow.

"Dude it's 2AM where the hell were you doing?" I ask him, "I was just out geez just go back to sleep," he tells me, he then grabs his pajama pants and went to go take a shower.

I turn off the light and lay back down to sleep, but knowing him, he will be up for another hour until he sleeps. And it usually means him being on the phone with some girl. I shouldn't care but it's honestly a pain sometimes when you have a player for a roommate. Sometimes he's out until god knows when, or he might bring girls here which he has stopped doing since I gave him a talking too about it.

But yeah he's honestly a pain and keeps on talking about his sex life, which can't relate because I never had sex or been with anyone. So maybe I am a little jealous but I won't let it show, because if he found out he might laugh at me.

I woke up again to the sound of his phone, he was watching something not family friendly on his phone, I turn on the light and sat up and look at him annoyed, even though it was a Saturday now and we didn't have any classes I still would like to get some sleep.

He looks at me, "Hey," he said "Can you put on some headphones or something and why watch porn this late when you already got some tonight," I said to him, "First up I didn't get any tonight, second I lost my headphones, and third can't help it dumb bitch's boyfriend showed up which didn't know she had and I got out of there fast before I had to be put in the middle of it," he tells me.

"Not my problem that you have a problem! Just use mine and go to the bathroom I don't want to hear you jacking off," I tell him, I then lay back down my back faced him. "I'm surprised you even know what that is little virgin," he says. My eyes widen I sat back up really fast and look at him, he sat there on his bed arms crossed and smirking at me. "W-what are you talking about?" I said trying play dumb. "I guess you don't remember well let me remind you, you were with a friend of yours at a popshop drinking and eating because he got dumped if I am correct. Well I was there and saw how wasted you were so my two friends took care of your one friend while I took care of you, and because how wasted you were you would not shut up and then you told me that you could never relate because you are a virgin," he tells me.

I was red from embarrassment, I then hid in my blanket, I then felt the blanket being ripped off of me, I look and there Boun was looking at me like he was ready to eat me. "W-what do you want now?" I ask him, "What I want is to settle both of our problems," he said "What?" I ask "Listen I need to release and you need to get laid so why not kill two birds with one stone," he said. I look at him, "I don't want to become one of your toys! I rather be a virgin my whole life then sleep with you, a guy that dumps anyone after he gets his way. A guy who doesn't even know what love is!" I tell him, he then pins me down to my bed.

"Who says I don't what love is, yeah sure I fool around but when I really have feelings for someone I give it my all!" he tells me getting serious. I look at him I swallow my saliva , "Boun is the reason you sound serious right now is because you are in love with someone and they don't accept your feelings?" I ask him. He looks at me, "I never told them my feelings I was pretending to go out really late at points to get them jealous but all they do is get annoyed when I come back to the room late," he tells me. I look at him. "Boun are you in love with me?" I ask him, "Do I need to spell it out for you?" he asked me. "But I thought you like girls," I said "No I like both," he tells me.

I didn't know what to say at this point, "So are we going to do this? If not I can wait, but if your not interested in me, I understand" he tells me. He removes his hands from my wrists, I then sat up with him still on me. I then move closer towards him and place my lips on his. I started to kiss him and he kisses back, I pull away. We look at each other, "You suck at kissing," he tells me. "Well I'm sorry I never have kissed anyone before," I tell him.

He smirks at me, "Let me teach you," he tells me. He then kisses me again, I kiss back his tongue licks my bottom lips, I gasp and his tongue invades my mouth, I wrap my arms around his neck, I fell backwards head hitting the pillow. We separated our lips because our lungs were burning, I was trying to catch my breath when he decided to kiss and bite my neck. "Boun," I moaned his name. He then lifted up my shirt and started to kiss my chest, my hands tangled in his hair.

He mouth was on my right nipple, I moaned pretty loud I covered my mouth with my hand. He comes back up and removes my hand from my mouth and then kisses my lips again, he takes one of my hands and puts it on his clothed member, he groaned the moment I touched it. He separated my lips from his, "Prem can you please," he said. He was asking me to suck it. I look at him and nodded my head. He pecks my lips, "Just take it slow okay," he tells me, I nodded.

We switched places, he was laying on the bed. I took a deep breath, "If you don't want too it's okay," he tells me. "No I can do it," I tell him, I pull his pants down and saw it. I kiss the base of it and then slowly started to put the whole thing in my mouth. "Prem," he moaned my name, I started moving up and down and picked up my pace, he was a mess at this point. He pulled me by my hair off of him and made me look at him. We were both sitting up, we were both breathing heavily.

"I can't take it anymore," he said and makes me lay back down and removes my pants and underwear, he then goes to his bed and grabs something from his bedside table. A bottle of lube and a condom. He put a little bit of lube on his fingers, "This will help okay," he tells me. I nodded, he then put two fingers in my hole. I felt a bit of pain, "You okay?" he asked me. I nodded, he then made his fingers go deeper. "It hurts," I tell him, "It will be okay," he tells me.

He then took his fingers out and looks at me. "You ready?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes, he then rips open the package condom and puts it on and lines his member into my hole and goes in slowly. I cried in pain, he wipes my tears away and kisses my cheeks. He started to go slow and slowly the pain was going away. "Boun you can go faster," I tell him, "You sure?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes, he then did what I said and picked up his pace. I'm pretty sure the neighbors are awake now because I was a mess at this point.

"Boun! There!" I tell him, he kept on hitting a certain spot, "Prem I about too," he tells me. And he did. He then pulls himself out and takes off the condom that was filled. But I still haven't. "Let me handle this," he said and puts my member in his mouth. My hands are in his hair. "Boun! I'm about too!" I tell him, I then did in his mouth I was embarrassed because of that even though he swallowed. I covered my face in my hands. He laughs and removes my hands and pecks my lips. "It's okay," He tells me, I felt so tired but happy. "So did you love it?" he asked me. "Yes," I answered. "Will you go out with me?" he asked me. I wrap my arms around his neck, "Does this answer your question," I said to him and kiss his lips, I felt him smile into the kiss. He pulled away, "If your going to be like this then say goodbye to sleeping every night," he tells me.

I had a feeling about that I just feel bad for the neighbors.