My Little Sleepy Boy-OhmFluke

This is a request from Nae-NaeKillua

Ohm's P.O.V

I got home late, I was exhausted from work and wanted nothing more is to hold my boyfriend Fluke. 

I walk in through the front door and hear the tv. I took off my shoes and walk over and see Fluke asleep on the couch. I smile at him and lean down and kiss his head, he opened his eyes and looks at me. "Sorry did I wake you?" I ask him, he smiles and shakes his head no. He sits up and rubs his eyes. "Are you hungry? I can heat something up for you," he asked me. He was about to get up, I make him sit back down. "I will handle myself you go and lay down," I tell him. 

He nods his head and goes to our room to lay down. 

I ate something and went and took a shower, once I was done I laid down next to him. He was sleeping once again, I smiled at him. He must of had a exhausting day. 

I pulled him close and held him in my arms, I kiss the top of his head. 

He opened his eyes and looks up at me, he smiles. 

"How was your day?" I ask him, "Fine tiring but fine, you?" he asked me. "Exhausting but it's better now," I tell him. It was quiet between us, "Sorry I got home late," I tell him. "It's fine, things happen," He tells me. 

He yawned. "Sleepy?" I ask him, he nods his head yes. "Then let's get some sleep," I tell him. He agrees and he snuggles close to my chest, I turn off the light and held him and we both went to sleep.