Hug Me-OhmFluke

This is a request from PetJeAb

Ohm's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment reading when I heard crying from outside in the hallway of my apartment. I look through the peep hole and see my neighbor from across from me Fluke crying while holding a bag and trying to make a call on his phone.

I open the door and he sees me. "Fluke you okay?" I asked him, he shakes his head no. I just look at him and without saying anything I took his bag from his hand and dragged him inside my place. 

I put his bag down and made him sit on the couch while I made some tea for him. He just sat there in silence while I was getting the tea ready. He kept on looking at his phone like he was waiting for something.

I sat down next to him and took his phone and sat it down on the table and gave him, his cup. He took a sip and said thank you. It was even more silence. "Um," he said but I stopped him. "You don't have to tell me right away just take your time and stay here for a bit." I tell him. "But," he said, "No buts go take a hot shower I'll get my bed ready for you to sleep in," I tell him. 

He did what I told him to do and I got the bed ready for him to sleep in and I got the couch ready for me. 

He came into the living room and saw the couch, "Ohm I can sleep on the couch," he tells me. "No it's fine," I tell him. "But Ohm," he says to me, "No buts," I tell him. Then it thundered outside. Fluke hugs me out of fear. 

He then let's go after he realized what he did. "Sorry!" he said. I hug him, "If it makes you feel better then you van hug me all you want," I tell him. He starts to cry again and hugs me back. 

We sat down on the couch once he called down. "My boyfriend is cheating on me and wants nothing to do with me anymore," he tells me. I look at him, "I don't know if I did something wrong to make him do this," he tells me. "You did nothing wrong he was the one who was wrong sometimes people want to blame their actions on others he will regret it Fluke," I tell him.

"Even if he does I don't want him back all I want is to collect my stuff and leave," he tells me. I hold his hand in mine, "Is there anything I can do for you?" I ask him. "Just hug me," he tells me. He wraps his arms around me and I hold him close.