Love Bites-WinFolk

This a request from luna-57

Folk's P.O.V

I lay on the bed as Win kisses my neck, Win then removes his shirt and then goes back to kissing my lips and then to my neck.

The next morning

I woke up before Win and smile at him and kiss his cheek. I got up to go shower, I went to the bathroom after grabbing what I need and look at the mirror and see that Win left a lot of hickey's on my neck. "Shit!" I said, it like a lot like five or six of them. And they were dark and noticeable, "Great what I am I going to do about this?" I ask myself. 

I took my shower and got dress and tried to hide them but there is like no way I can. "Maybe no one will notice," I said to myself, I then left a clean pair of clothes for Win and left to go to class. 

Campus

I was sitting at a table looking through my phone when. " "Hey Folk had fun last night?" ask Prom, Yin sits across from me. "What do you mean?" I ask him, "I mean did you have fun with your boyfriend last night?" he asked me again. I look at him and he pulls out his phone and shows me the fanpage girls and boys made about me and Win and there's a video of me limping a bit and a photo close up to my neck you can see the hickeys.

"Fuck!" I said and hid my face in my arms and they laughed a bit. "So I guess the cute nerd happens to be a little freaky," said Yin. I flipped him off, "Oh speak of the devil," said Prom. I felt a hand on my head. I sat up and looked up it was Win, he was smiling at me. I was not, "Hey I was looking for you," he said to me. I grab my stuff without saying anything and walked away from him. 

Home 

I was sitting in my dorm room just thinking. When my phone went off.

Win: I'm outside your dorm can I come in please.

I let out a breath and went and opened the door. There he was, I let him in. "Are you mad at me?" he asked me, "No I'm not," I tell him, "Then why have you been ignoring me all day?" he asked me, I looked at him and pointed at my neck. He looks and smiles, "I'm just letting everyone know your mine," he tells me. "Well good job because now everyone knows," I tell him and turn away from him, he then wraps his arms around my waist. "Babe I'm sorry," he tells me. I ignore him.

He then kisses the back of my neck and I jumped, "Win!" I said his name. "Keep on ignoring me and I will add more to growing collection," he tells me. I turn and look at him, "Next time I will be careful I guess I got excited because it was our first night together," he tells me. I smile at him and kiss his lips. "You don't have too but," I said and look at him, "But what?" he asked me. "I will add my own on you," I tell him. He smiles and kisses my lips. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck, he picks me up and carries me to the bed.