Changing Things Around-PerthSaint (18+)

This is a request is from AlrameaBermudez

Perth's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend Saint watching TV, the show he did Why R U was on.
It was one of his bedroom scenes, we were watching. He was dominating Zee, "huh didn't know you can be like that." I tell him, he looks at me. "What?" He asked me, "Be dominating," I tell him. "Well now you know," he said.

"To bad you can't really dominant in real life," I said while laughing a bit, "I can be!" He said. I look at him and pat his head, "no you can't," I tell him. He pouted and got up and left the room. I watch him walk away and shrug my shoulders.

The next day

I was drinking some water by the sink when I felt some arms wrapped around me, it was Saint. He kissed the back of my shoulder, I was wearing a tank top. I lean to him, his hands went into my shirt. He was touching my chest. 

I then turn around and kiss him, he kisses me back. 

We then go to our room and he pins down onto the bed, he looks at me with a smirk. "Perth," he said my name. He gets close to my ear, "I think it's time we switch things up," he tells me. I look at him and he smirks and removes my pants and underwear and does the same.

He grabs a condom and puts it on, he also grabs the lube and puts it on his fingers and put his lubed up fingers into me. 

Just by that alone I felt the pain. "You okay?" he asked me, "Now I get how you feel," I tell him. He laughs a bit and removed his fingers and looks at me for approval to let him keep going, I nodded and he placed his member inside of me. I felt even more pain, he didn't move at first but began to move slowly. 

That pain slowly turned into pleasure and I was a moaning mess as he picked up his speed. The bed was creaking and I bet the neighbors could here by now. 

We both came and he laid down next to me. "Okay so you can be dominating," I tell him, 'Told you," he said, I laugh. "So does that mean I can top you sometimes?" he asked me, I look at him. "No you can't in fact," I said and got on top of him. "Now I need to prove to you who is the one who takes control here," I tell him. 

AN: Okay if you notice this story seems different well I don't know how but somehow the original story most of it got deleted! I really don't know how so I had to fix it. It still makes me so mad that somehow this story basically got deleted. 

So here's a updated version not as good as the original but best what I can do.