My Vampire Boyfriend Part 2-MeanPlan

Plan's P.O.V
I woke up and stretched my arms, I sit up and look around and noticed Mean wasn't next to me. I grab my phone and see he left me a message.
Mean🖤: Something came up my father wanted to see me. I'll be home later. 🖤

Well there goes my plans to spend time with my boyfriend, oh well I have to go pick up some books I need for school. I get up get ready and head out.

Book store
I found the book I needed and and was looking at notebooks I pick one up when a guy walks up to me. "Hey good looking what are you doing here?" He ask me. Okay creep alert! "Umm getting some things for school," I tell him. "Cool, cool so hey how about a number?" He ask me. "Umm no I have a boyfriend and he wouldn't appreciate you asking for my number," I tell him.
He was surprised, "is this guy overprotective or something?" He ask me. "You can say that and he makes sure to mark what is his," I tell him and walk away from him and paid for my stuff and started walking home.

As I was walking home I noticed the same guy was following me, he didn't look happy that I said no. I take a quick look at him and his eyes flashed red, fuck! Not the first time a vampire tried to hunt me down, let's just say if you date a vampire, other vampires will notice and try to claim you or kill you.

I walked normally and try not to lead him to my home, so I took a few random turns but that caused me to get lost. I took a run for it and lost him for a bit and hid. "Mean where are you?" I Said quietly. I hope he can feel that I'm in danger, when he heard a loud bang.

He look up and see the guy on top of a dumpster showing his fangs. I get up about to run when a hand grabs me, it was Mean.

The guy stands in front of Mean, "that boy is mine!" That guy tells Mean. Mean flashes his eyes and looks at me, "sorry," he said and lean down and bites my neck, "Ack! I made a noise because of the pain.

He then removes his fangs from my neck and holds me up, "he is mine and I will kill anyone who tries to harm him," Mean tells him. The guy realizes that Mean might be stronger then him and so he left. I look at Mean, "Come on let's go home," he tells me. And grabs my plastic bags and helps me head home.

Home later at night
We were both at home sitting on the couch, "Mean thanks for saving me again," I tell him. "Next time I'm putting tracker on you," he tells me. "You wouldn't have too if you just turn me," I tell him. "And I'm not going to yet," he tells me.
I pouted, he then grabs me and wraps his arms around me, "the reason I won't turn you yet is because of this. I won't be able to feel your warmth anymore," he tells me. I smile at him and hug him. "Even if I have cold skin like you I will still be warm no matter what," I tell him. He smiles at me and kisses my head.

Okay finally I was asked to do a part 2 to Vampire Boyfriend but I had no ideas until now. I'm sorry it took so long to update this series I been doing others things and had no ideas and been working so yeah enjoy.