Play Time!-MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from winnajasmine

If you have any request please DM me your request.

If you can't DM please leave your request at the bottom of this one shot.

Gun's P.O.V

I was helping Earth clean up him and Title's condo. They just moved into a new place. I was putting a box away in the closet when I tripped over my own feet and dropped the box and the things in it. 

I got up and was going to pick it up then I realized what it was. "Ummm Earth," I said. "Yes?" he said "Ummm you do clean these things after you use them right?" I ask him, "What are you talk about-oh my!" he said walking into the closet and realized what I meant. The items that where in the box, were sex toys. 

(AN: Okay I know nothing about sex toys,okay)

Earth saw everything that was on the floor, "I'm so sorry Earth!" I tell him, "It's fine Gun everyone has a box of toys and friends find them," he tells me. I raised a eyebrow, "Everyone?" I said, he looks at me. "Don't you and Mark?" he asked me, "No we don't," I tell him. He seemed surprised by my answer. 

"Really?" he asked, "Nope, and personally I don't like the idea of them, because why have a toy when you can have real thing," I tell him. "Because it can help spice things up in the bedroom," he tells me. "Yeah sure," I said and was going to start cleaning up when he said this. "I guess you must really bore Mark when you guys have sex," he tells me. I look at him, "You must not really give him something exciting," he tells me. "I do!" I said. "Really like what?" he asked me.

I stood there trying to think, "Why am I about to talk about my sex life with my boyfriend with you?" I ask him, "I must be right because Title, he loves it when I beg for him when he has me tied up and blindfolded," he tells me. I just look at him, "His favorite game is master and servant, and he makes me wear a little maid outfit with a collar around my neck," he tells me. (Please don't ask me to write that!) 

"Good for you," I tell him. "You want to know what he likes to do in order for me to get him inside?" he asked me. No not really! 

I stayed silent. He then picks up a small round like toy and turns it on it was vibrating. "He likes to leave this in me," he tells me. "Okay I think I need to leave now!" I tell him. I tried to walk away, "Pussy!" he calls me. I turn to look at him, "I am not!" I tell him. "Really," he said. He then pulls out his phone and shows me a site. "Buy one!" he tells me. I then took his phone and bought the first one I see. "Great," he said. "Bye!" I said and I left his condo.

The moment I stepped outside I realized what happened. "Oh that little shit!" I said he just tricked me into buying a sex toy. "Well it won't be in my house right," I said. I then went home.

MarkGun's Condo

I walk into the front door and shut it, I take off my shoes and went into mine and Mark's shared room. There he was laying in bed on his phone, I throw my body into bed and cuddle up close to him. "You look tired did Earth put you to work?" he asked me, "Yeah," I said. I look up at him, I then thought about what Earth said. "Hey Mark," I said. He looks at me, "I don't bore you right?" I ask him, he puts his phone down. "No of course not, What makes you think that?" he asked me. "Oh nothing I just thought you didn't find me fun anymore," I tell him, he holds me. "You're always fun to be around babe," he tells me. "What about in bed?" I ask him, he kisses my forehead "You are also fun in bed," he tells me.  I smile, he then pecks my lips. "Go shower," he tells me, I nodded and went to grab my pjs to take in the bathroom.

End Of Gun's P.O.V

Mark's P.O.V

The next day

I was sitting in the living room watching T.V, Gun was out buy groceries. I then heard a knock on the door, I get up to open it. I look down and see a small box, I pick it up. Did Gun order something? I take it inside, I shake the box and the item sounds kind of big. Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it, my eyes widen. It was a vibrator, "Gun why would you order this?" I said out loud. 

Then I remember what he asked me last night. I smirked, I then heard the front door open and close, "Hey I'm back," he said and went to go put groceries in the kitchen. "Hey babe!" I said, "Yeah!" he said. "What did you and Earth do yesterday?" I ask him, "Just clean and put things away why?" he asked me, "Did you guys talk about anything?" I ask him, he then came out of the kitchen, "Why are you," he said and stopped and froze when he saw what I was holding. "Care to explain this?" I ask him, "I umm well you see, I'm going to kill Earth!" he said. I stood up. 

"Something you want to tell me?" I ask him, he bit his lip. "Okay fine I was putting a box away and I dropped it, it was a box full of him and Title's sex toys and he started it! He talked me into ordering it! I didn't think it would show up here!" he tells me. He was red in the face. 

I got really close and kiss his lips, "You fell for Earth's trap," I tell him, he just looks at me, I put a hand around his waist. "You're not mad?" he asked me, "No but," I said and then showed him the vibrator. "You need to test this out," I tell him. His eyes widen, "Umm can we not?" he asked me, he then laughed nervously. 

"No you put this mess upon yourself so it's time to play," I tell him. I then drag him into our shared room. I pushed him onto the bed, I then grab something that I been hiding from him. A pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I remove his shirt from off of him and throw it and cuffed him to the bed, I lightly kiss his lips. "When did you get these?" he asked me, "Oh I had them for a while just didn't know when to use them on you," I tell him. 

I then go and remove his pants and underwear. I then place the vibrator into him and turned it on. He moaned and was also shaking. I then got undressed and just decided to tease him. I kiss his chest leaving behind hickey's as I go. I then get to his member and started giving him a blow job, "Mark please I want you not this," he tells me. I look up at him, "You don't like it?" I ask him, "I like you better," he tells me. That's all I needed to hear. I then remove the toy and threw it.

I then placed myself in instead and grab his legs and just started going into him. I then get close and kiss him, I know for a fact he hates the cuffs because he loves to touch my hair as I pound into him. But it was fun to see him struggle. 

We then both came and I uncuffed him. We laid down on the bed and he was trying to catch his breath. "Never let Earth get to you like that again okay," I tell him. "Okay," he said.