The Jealous Alpha and Romantic Omega-MewGulf

This is a request by @ADLover8

Mew's P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep to notice my mate was not there, Hell I can't even since him like I can with everyone in the pack. Even his smell is no longer in our house. I grab my phone to check it and notice he did send me a text.

Gulf: I'm running a few errands, there breakfast for you in the kitchen heat it up yourself!

I smiled and got up and went to the kitchen, I heated up my breakfast had that and went to go take a shower. Once I got out of the shower, Gulf came home. I smiled and back hugged him while he was putting things away. I kissed the back of his neck, "You smell like a wet dog," he tells me. "I can't be I just took a shower," I tell him. "Well you still smell like one," he tells me. I ignored him and bury my face into his neck. I then smelled something off, I smile another wolf. "Gulf," I said. "Hmmm" he said "Have you been around Kaownah?" I ask him.

He then turns to look at me and smiles. "Calm down," He tells me, "I am calm," I tell him. "Then why are you in Alpha mode?" he asked me. Guess my eyes glowed, "Relax okay I ran into him okay so chill go relax a bit you have a pack meeting tonight," He tells me. "Okay," I said. He then pecks my lips and I smiled and went back to our bed to relax.

PackMeeting

"And that's it," I told everyone. They then went to do their own thing, I turn and saw Gulf talking with Kaownah, I don't know why I feel really angry, I walk up to them and wrap my arm around Gulf. "What's going on?" I ask them. "Oh nothing really P'Mew," said Kaownah "I see Gulf let's go home," I tell Gulf and I drag him away. "You are being possessive right now," he tells me. I ignored his comment and got in the car and we went home.

Home

"Mew calm down it's not what you think you know I'm yours," he tells me. "But why have you been around him?" I ask him, he then smirks. "Is someone jealous?" he ask me. "Yes very!" I answer him. He smiles and he goes inside the apartment, I follow. "Gulf we are not done talking," I tell him, "Yeah, yeah sit down," he tells me. "No you are up to something,"I tell him. He puts both of his hands on my shoulders and makes me sit down on the couch.

"Stay," he tells me. "You can't boss me around I'm the alpha," I tell him, "You maybe the Alpha but I'm the wife and you need to listen to the wife or you end up sleeping on the couch," he tells me. I just look at him. "Now stay," he tells me. I sit there with my arms folded, then the lights turned off and I look around and saw Gulf who was carrying a cake with lit candles on it. I stood up and walk up to him smiling. "What's this about?" I ask him, "You didn't get to celebrity your birthday so I thought why not now," he tells me. I smiled, "Make a wish," he tells me. I thought about my wish then blew out the candles.

He put the cake down on the coffee table and turned back on the lights, we both sat down on the couch and he handed me something a small box. "Open it," he tells me, I did and it was a necklace of a four leaf clover. He then showed me his matching one. I smiled and hug him and kiss his cheek, I put on the necklace and hug him again. "Thank you,"I tell him. "And," he said.

"I love you," I tell him, He smiles and pinches my nose. "I love you too but I meant something else," He tells me. I was confused and then I realized what he meant. "I am sorry for being jealous," I tell him, "Apology accepted," he tells me. I smile and hug him some more and kiss his cheek until he fell backwards on his side on the couch. "Mew stop that tickles," He tells me. I was kissing all over his face, "Then I'll do this then," I tell him and kiss his lips. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me back.