The Undead Are Watching-MeanPlan

This is a request from EstherNoyel

Mean's P.O.V

I was looking through the fence seeing all the undead walking around, looking at them as they were lost. 

They appear harmless but they are dangerous. 

Not going to lie, I rather be outside killing them one by one then in here. Recently my boyfriend Plan and I got into a big fight, about me protecting him. But he claims he can look out for himself, I know he can't. So right now we are fighting. 

I look at the undead walking around when I heard the door open and close. "Hey," It was Plan. "Hey," I said without even looking at him, "It's my turn to be on watch," he tells me. "I got it," I tell him without looking at him.

It was the silent between us.

"Mean," he said my name, "Hmm?" I said. "Are you avoiding me?" he asked me, I look at him. "Mean look I'm sorry for getting mad, I understand that you worry and I might not be able to survive out there by myself but you don't always have to protect me. I need to learn to look out for myself," he tells me. "I know and I'm sorry too, but Plan," I said. He looks at me. "I worry that what if something bad happens to you out there and what if I'm not there. I don't want to lose you," I tell him, "I know that and I don't want to lose you either but Mean look at the world now we all need to learn to look out for ourselves now, even if we are in a group or only have each other we need to all learn to look out for our own being," he tells me. 

He's right. He's very right. As much as I want to protect him, he needs to learn to look out for himself. I then hug him and he hugs me back. "I'm sorry," I tell him, "I know I'm also sorry," he tells me. "I love you," I tell him, "I love you too," he said. 

We then look at each other and smile, I then kiss his lips, he kisses back. my tongue went into his mouth and fought with his, I pinned him against the fence. I then look and see the Undead still walking around. I stop kissing him, "What's wrong?" he asked me, "We have a audience," I tell him, he then looks behind me and sees them. He holds my face in his hands and kisses me again. 

"As much as I do want you right now, I don't like the idea of a audience even though they rather eat us then watch us. And it's pretty chilly outside so," he tells me. "So what?" I ask him, he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me again, "Let's go find somewhere private that way no one is watching and we can be as loud as we want," he tells me. I smirk and kiss him again. I then took his hand and we ran back inside.