I'll meet you under the Mistletoe-MarkGun

Gun's P.O.V
I was out walking around town texting my boyfriend wondering where he is. "Mark where are you?" I Said to myself. I tried calling him but he wouldn't answer his phone, "Where is he? He's the one who wanted to spend Christmas together," I Said to myself. I kept on walking around seeing other couples, or friends and families together make me a little sad.

I let out a breath and my phone went off.

Mark: Hey Meet me at the gazebo at the park.

I look at the text and head that way.

Once I got there it was pretty empty, which is weird for the park. I got to the gazebo. "Mark! Mark!" I Yelled. But nothing it was dark and then lights turn on and I look around Christmas lights were all around and photos of us together from the years. I smiled and saw something in the middle of the gazebo it was a mistletoe.

I smiled and then felt a kiss on my cheek, I look to my left and it was Mark with a Santa hat on. "Merry Christmas," he says to me. I smile at him. "So this is why you weren't answering my calls or texts," I say to him. "I'm sorry I wanted this to be perfect for you, you always give me amazing gifts and I feel like I'm lacking so that's why I wanted to do something special," he tells me.

I pinch his cheeks, "dumbass you didn't have to do this, I always enjoy and love what you give me. But I enjoy being with you the most," I tell him. He smiles, "Same here I enjoy being with you the most," he tells me. I then pull something out of my pocket. It was small but special.

"I think you beat me in gifts this year, but I don't see this a gift you give to me. I see this as for both of us, memories here of our relationship, and you can say my gift to you is also something that is about our relationship," I tell him.

I had him the box and he opens it and sees two rings. He looks at me and smiles, "babe this amazing thank you," he says to me. I then take the box and put his ring on his finger and he does the same for me. We then look at each other.

"Merry Christmas," I Said to him. "Merry Christmas," He Said back. And then he holds the right side of my face with his hand and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. Christmas may come once a year but being with him is always a special gift to me.