Getting Seduce By My Step-Brother -MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from Snowkitten82

Gun's P.O.V

Try and get along with your step-brother she says, I don't why you are so against him she says, you are both adults she says. Mom you're husband's son happens to be the biggest playboy OH THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANT!!!!

I am annoyed.

Five months ago my Mom married her boyfriend of a year, now I am glad my Mom found happiness since she's been a single Mom since I was a kid, she told me he had a son around my age, okay cool that's fine. But the thing is Mark is a playboy! He goes after guys and girls, if he's interested in you he will try and win you over.

And lately his target is me! At first I ignored him and he was sort of slowly starting to back off until he found out we will be step-brothers! I don't know what he is thinking, like he thinks it would be hot if we had a forbidden relationship or something. So his horny radar went up!

So he has tried everything to seduce me and well it's working. He found my sweet spot on my neck to the point I had this big ass hickey on my neck that I had to hide from Mom, he has snicked into my room at night and we would take and he would say something that would get my heart to beat and we end up making out, but then I snap out of it and push him off of me and tell him to go back to his own room.

Like he doesn't do any of this in front of our parents. But now they are going to be out of town for two weeks and Mom said to get along. Mom......HE WANTS TO DO MORE THEN GET ALONG!!

I can't wait to move out of this house soon.

I was in the kitchen doing dishes I haven't seen Mark all day he's been in his room. Yet again I have been out of the house today so, I look at the stairs and still no sign of him. "Is he still upset?" I ask myself, two days ago a few hours after our parents left I was watching T.V with Mark and he started touching me and I end up melting into his touch, and we were kissing and he tried to take off my shirt and I realized and well I kneed him pretty hard.

Once he fell off the couch I ran to my room and locked the door. And since then he has been avoiding me, I think I will just leave him be. As I was doing dishes I felt arms wrap around me, I must have zoned out. "Mark?" I said his name, "I'm sorry about a couple nights ago," he tells me. "I'm sorry for kneeing you," I tell him, "It's okay," he tells me, "How is it?" I ask him "What to check?" he asked me, "No thank you," I tell him, "It's fine but if I can't reproduce I blame you," he tells me.

I just laugh, I kept on cleaning when his hands started to touch my clothed chest and he kissed the back of my neck. I lean back into him, he then made me turn around so I can face him and pins me to the edge of the sink. We look at each other and leans in and kisses me, I kiss back. He then pulls away and walks away. I was now confused.

A bit later

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in," I said the door opened it was Mark with wet hair, "Can you help me dry my hair?" he asked me, I nodded and I followed into his room, he sat on the floor and I sat on the bed and got out the blow dryer and started to blow dry his hair.

It was silence between us. I then finished drying his hair. I brushed it with my fingers, he then leans back into me. "You alright?" I ask him, he nods his head yes. His face is in my thigh, he was quiet until "Ow!" I said he bit me! He started to laugh and he moved away from me. "Oh you want to play rough huh?" I said and tackled him.

He pins me to the ground, we look at each other trying to catch our breath. He looks at me up and down, "You know if this was another situation you would be moaning my name right now," he tells me.

I didn't say anything, his hand touched my clothed chest and it traveled down but before he can grab or touch he stopped himself. He then leans down and pecks my lips, he pulls away. "It's late we should get some sleep," he tells me. I nodded, he got off of me and I got up and went to my own room. I leaned on the door my heart was beating fast.

The next day

I was sitting in the living room reading when Mark came out of no where and laid his head on my lap. "Gun play with me," he tells me. "Can't I'm reading," I tell him, "Play with me please," he says "No," I said. He whines, I shut my book. "You're being a child," I tell him. He then grabs the back of my head and makes me kiss him, I did push him off, his tongue invaded my mouth. I pull away. He looks at me, "I know what you are doing Mark I'm not dumb," I tell him. "What do you mean?" he asked me, "You're trying to seduce me, make me think I'm the only one who matters then once you get what you want you will ditch me," I tell him. "Gun," he said. "Beside even if you really did have feelings for me there's no way this will work we are family now," he tells me.

"Who says that's going to stop me," he tells me. I look at him, "Yes I play around a lot but if I really love someone I will keep them by myself, when I first approached you my attention was like how you thought and I was backing off but when we started to live together I wanted to try again and I fucked up which caused you to knee me and I felt horrible. That's why anytime I kissed you or anything I pulled away I want you to be okay and comfortable with it. I want it to be your choice," he tells me.

I look at him, "I don't just want to be step-brothers with you to be honest I never wanted to be. I want to be something more with you" he tells me. I look at him. It was silence between us. I then pulled him back into for another kiss.

If his whole goal was to get to seduce me then he won. He kissed me back we got up from the couch and headed upstairs, we go into my room it was the first door we saw and he pushed me on to my bed, we removed our clothing.

He placed his member inside me, "Gah!" I said feeling the pain, "Sorry," he said he wiped away my tears, "Do you not have any protection with you?" I ask him, "It's all in my room don't worry I'm always safe," he tells me.

The pain then went away slowly and he started to move, I put my face into the pillow, he went slow then started to go faster.

He then removed himself from me and his cum was on my stomach. I came as well. We both were breathing heavily.

He goes to the bathroom and grabs some tissues and cleans me off. After a bit we both got dressed. We just laid on the ground and look at the ceiling. "Hey do you mean what you say you don't just want to be step-brothers?" I ask him, "Yeah," he said. "It won't be easy you know," I tell him, "True but if you truly love someone you will find a way," he tells me "True," I said. If there's a will there's a way.

AN: Hi guys! I'm sorry for the lack of post and I'm sorry for those who have requested if I'm taking so long. Lately I haven't felt like writing much so I kind have been pushing myself to at least write a bit or post at least once.

I hope you all and Snowkitten82 you still like this. Because this doesn't seem like my best work. I literally rewrote this a couple of times. Hope you all still enjoyed,love you all.