Play fight turn into something more-J9

Nine's P.O.V
"Joong put me down," I tell my best friend Joong who has thrown me over his shoulders and now spinning me around. I was trying to do homework but nope this guy wants my attention. "JOONG!" I Yelled. He still doesn't say anything and spins me around again and throws me onto my bed. I threw my pillow at him, "oh you want to play that game huh?" He Said and now I'm scared and started to nervously laugh.

"Oh this is how you want to play huh?" He ask me. I was still nervously laughing and backing away until my back hit the wall. "Fine then let's play!" He Said and jumps on the bed and grabs me, I started to fight him back. I grab my plush and hit him in the face with it, but then he started to tickle me.

"Joong....stop....it" I said while he tickled me. Then he pins my wrist to the bed, "I win," he said. I just smiled and then he was looking at me all serious, he then leans down and kisses me. I kiss back, his tongue slip in between my lips he lets go of my wrists and I wrap my arms his neck. He held my close and then let's go and goes straight to my neck, his hands started to travel under my shirt. "HEY!" I Said and mange to get him off and knock him off the bed.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" He asked me. I sit up and look at him, "I know what you are doing not happening," I tell him. I get off the bed, but he grab me and put me back on the bed and pin me down again. "Nope you lost the fight so this is my award," he tells me. He then kisses me again I felt like I was melting, he wins for now.