Do As I Say-MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from SnowKitten82

Gun's P.O.V

"Here's your drink sir," I said to Mark who was reading a book as I served him tea, "Thank you," he said. I was about to leave the room when his phone went off, "What do you want?" he said rudely. I just stood there, "No I won't give you a chance because I have told you and I have told so many others I'm not interested in you! I don't care how much my parents paid you!" he tells whoever that was on the phone and hangs up and tosses his phone to the side.

I look over at him, I walk over. "Is everything alright sir?" I ask him, he looks at me and then wraps his arms around my waist hugging me. Not the first time he's been like this, "Comfort me," he tells me. I pet his head, "Sir soon you will have to pick a bride," I tell him, "Please don't say that you sound like my parents," he tells me.

"But sir," I said, he looks up at me. "If I want anyone to be my lover it would be you!" he tells me. I let out a breath, "Sir we have talked about this after that night," I remind him. 

One night when young master was angry because of his friends and family who wanted to go meet this young person. He wanted comfort so I hugged him but it wasn't working so we kissed and things went further then that, and since then he's been wanting me as his lover.

I hold his face in my hands, "I can't be your lover sir," I tell him, he was getting upset and he pushed me off of him. "You are suppose to do as I say!" he tells me. "Sir calm down," I tell him. He stands up and grabs me by my face and kisses my lips. I froze and then kiss him back.

We pull away.

"Please Gun be my lover," he begs me. I kiss him again, "Is that a yes?" he asked me, "I'm ordered to do as you say I am not allowed to make my master upset my job is to take care of you," I tell him. I kiss him again, he kisses back. 

He takes my hand and leads my to his bed, he pins me down on the bed and kisses my neck, I do my tie and was about to toss it to the side until he grabs it. "Give me your hands," he tells me, I did he then ties them with the tie and then puts them over my head. He removes my shirt and starts kissing my chest, I moaned. 

He removes his shirt along with his pants and underwear then he removes the rest of my clothing. 

He spread my legs apart and grabs something it was a condom, he puts it on and then slowly enters me. I bit my lip, he then started to move and I began to moan. 

I wanted to touch him but my hands were tied, he noticed and untied my hands, I touch his chest and then my hands traveled to his hair. I pulled him down for a kiss, his tongue fighting with mine. 

We both came and he laid on top of me and I hugged him. 

"I love you," he said to me, "I love you too," I tell him.