Rules for Requests

Okay so I thought I make a part saying you guys can request some ships and scenarios for this series but I am going to lay down some rules okay. Here we go!

Rule 1 One request at a time

I had a problem with my kpop scenarios series where someone requested four or five one shots, and that caused me to close requests on that series. And also caused me to lose my passion for writing for a bit, which writing is my escape. So yes one ship and one scenario.

Rule 2 DM me your requests

I rather have you all DM me what you want so I don't have to go through my notifications to find it. It will just be easier that way. If you can't DM please leave your request under the latest oneshot. 

Rule 3 Let me take my time

This was another issue I had with my kpop series, the person who kept on requesting multiple times kind of expected me to get all of them done in one go. I need time to think and to make sure it comes out okay and not being half-ass.

Rule 4 if you don't have a scenario that is okay

If you don't have a scenario thought of and just a ship that is fine with me. But I will tell you this if you finally do think of a scenario for that ship I won't be changing it but I will write you another one with that ship and scenario.

Rule 5 I'm not changing it if you don't like it

Another issue I had they wanted me to change some of them and I said no because they didn't like what I wrote . Once it's posted it's done the only time I ever go back to a story is to fix my mistakes that's it, you get what you get.

Rule 6 No daddy kink

I have to draw the line on that one just no I'm sorry but that kink makes me super uncomfortable I can't image myself writing it. I'm sorry.

Rule 7 I'm not good at writing smut

Not really much a rule just to let you all know I'm not really good at writing it I hope that's okay.

So far those are my only rules for requests. If I think of anymore I will add them but as of right now that's it. So yeah.

Rule 8 No Male Pregnancy 

Just why? Why is that a thing? I honestly don't get it and it kind of makes me uncomfortable. 

Rule 9 No multiple partners

I am not very comfortable with the idea of multiple partners. I made one, oneshot and that will be my ONLY one so please do not ask for more.