Morning Kiss- TitleEarth

Title's P.O.V
The sun hits my eyes, I open them it was morning. I then lay on my other side and see Earth fast asleep I smiled at him, he was in his own little dream land. He then smiled in his sleep, I lightly touched his bangs he was so cute when he is sleeping. I kissed his forehead, he then woke up. "Morning," I Said "morning," He said smiling. "How did you sleep?" I asked him, "good you?" He asked. "Good," I tell him.

I then held his hand and leaned in about to kiss him when he hid his lower half of his face. "No you have morning breath," he tells me. I laugh a little, "You really think a blanket will protect you," I tell him. He just looks at me, I then started to tickle him, he was laughing. "Title stop it," he tells me. He tried to get away then I grabbed him and lauded back down. Putting him in a hold he can't get out of, "surrender?" I asked him. "Never," He Said. "We will see about that," I Said to him and started leaving little kisses all over his face he was laughing again.

"That tickles stop it," he tells me. "Give me my morning kiss and I will stop," I tell him. "Alright Alright you win," he tells me. I stop and look at him, "I win?" I ask "yes you big dummy you win," he tells me. I smile and lean in and lightly kiss his lips, "see that wasn't so hard," I tell him. He rolls his eyes, "you still have morning breath," he tells me. I just smirk and held him close, "can we just stay like this all day?" I ask him. "Not all day but for a little while longer," he tells me. I kiss the top of his head, and then rested my chin under his head.

He was cuddled into my chest, couldn't ask for a better morning then this.