Towel-BounPrem

This is a request from mlkleber

Prem's P.O.V

I walk into the apartment that I share with my boyfriend Boun, I was very tired because of work. "Boun! You home?" I yelled out no answer. 

I took off my shoes and walked to our shared bedroom, I was so tired I just wanted to sleep, then I see Boun standing in our room with nothing but a towel on. I blush and cover my eyes. 

"Boun what have I told you about walking around the house naked!" I tell him, "But I have a towel on," he tells me. "It doesn't matter you shouldn't walk around naked!" I tell him uncovering my eyes. "Calm down Prem I'm going to get dressed and why are you covering your eyes it's not like you haven't seen me naked before," he tells me. I rolled my eyes. 

I then try to walk past him to go to the bathroom, but he grabs me and wraps his arms around me, "Boun let go you are still dripping," I tell him, his hands began to travel. 

"You seem stress babe," he tells me. "I'm tired," I tell him, "I see," he said. His hands then begin to travel, I then lean back into him. He kisses my neck, "I can help you relax babe," he tells me. He then turns me around and pins me down to the bed, he touches my clothed chest. He then leans in and kisses my lips, I kiss back and melted into his kiss. 

I closed my eyes as my lips fight with his. I felt his hands under my shirt, my hands in his wet hair. 

As he was about to take off my shirt we removed our lips from each other, I look at him. "Boun," I said his name, "Yeah," he said. "Put some god damn clothes on!" I tell him and push him off of me. I then stand up. He stands up as well. "Grumpy ruined the mood," he tells me. "Well I'm sorry but I'm tired and don't want to tonight and also your towel fell," I tell him, he looks and noticed it did. 

He laughs. "Get dress please," I tell him and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.