Lollipop -YinWar

This is a request from @yalohoney0

War's P.O.V

Day 1

I was sitting on my bed reading something on my phone while eating a lollipop when my boyfriend sat in front of me. His face close to mine, I took the lollipop out of my mouth. "What?" I asked him, he didn't say anything just kisses me. His tongue invaded my mouth, I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss.

He then removed his lips from mine, "Blueberry?" he asked me, "Umm yeah?" I said confused. "Okay," he said he then just laid down next to me head on my chest, that was weird. I shrug my shoulders put my lollipop back in my mouth and went back to reading.

Day 2

I was in the kitchen cleaning up a bit and once again I have a lollipop. I was putting a cup away and then I was grabbed by Yin and made me sit on the counter. I look at him confused. He removed my lollipop from my mouth and then kisses me. What the? Okay. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck and just kissed back. He removed his lips from me again and was thinking for a second. "Cotton candy?" he said. "Yeah," I said, "Too sweet," he said and put the Lollipop back in my mouth and left the kitchen. What?

Day 3

I was laying on the couch watching tv and had a Lollipop again. I was so focused on the show I didn't notice Yin was on top of me. He made me look at him, I removed the lollipop from my mouth, "What's up?" I ask him, he doesn't say anything but kiss me. I drop my lollipop on the ground and wrap my arms around him and kiss back. I don't what's up with him lately but I like it, he then removes his lips from mine. "Cola?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes and bring him back for another kiss which he gladly accepts.

Day 4

I was playing a game on the computer and once again I had a lollipop, I was really focused on my game when I noticed I was sort of pulled away from it. I look it was Yin, he the proceeds to remove the lollipop from my mouth and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, he then pulls away and makes a face. "Lemon?" he asked me. I nodded, I then stood up and wrap my arms around him and kiss him again, he kisses back. He drops the lollipop and I abandon my game.

Day 5

I was once again in the living room watching tv and once again with a lollipop, just minding my own business when Yin again proceeds to take my lollipop. He leans in too kiss me but I stop him, "Okay what is up with you?" I ask him, "What do you mean?" he asked me, "You been kissing me a lot lately when I have a lollipop lately, like if you want a kiss or a lollipop you don't have to ask you will never run out of those," I tell him. He then sits next to me, "Nothing is wrong with me, I saw this Lollipop challenge thing on youtube and honestly didn't get how they can honestly still taste the flavor so I wanted to try but not for a video just to tease you," he tells me. I just look at him, "You were that bored huh?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he tells me. I just smile at him, I put the lollipop down and then sat on his lap. "We could try something else that doesn't involve you guessing anything," I tell him. "Oh really?" he said, "You can taste something else," I tell him. "Like your own personal lollipop?" he asked me, "Yep, And I can taste yours," I tell him. "I like that," he said. I smiled and then kiss him, he holds me close and kisses back.