My Docter-GreatMD

This is a request from Cherry_Blossoms77

Keep this is mind I have not watched Manner Of Death yet I am trying to finish some of the shows I started. 

MD's P.O.V

I was looking through some papers while I was drinking some tea when I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it. It was Great, "What are you doing here?" I asked him, "For those files remember," he tells me. "Oh yeah come on in," I tell him and I let him in. "Sit down," I tell him and he did on the couch and made a noise, sounds like he's in pain. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Oh just my back I was chasing a suspect today on my bike and well kind of fell off of it." he tells me. I sat down next to him, "Take off your jacket and shirt and let me see," I tell him. I gave him a serious look and he did what I told him to do. His back pretty bad with scraps. 

"Did you put any medicine on your back?" I ask him, "No," he tells me, I hit the back of his head. "Ow" he said. I went and got my first aid kit, "Lay down," I tell him. He does and I get started putting medicine on his back. "Ow easy!" he tells me. "I am you are just a baby," I tell him. 

As I was putting medicine on his back I noticed he's been I guess working out maybe. "You been working out or something?" I ask him, "Oh you noticed," he said. "Well yeah," I said. He then sat up and looks at me and gets close in my face.

"I was hoping you will doc," he tells me. He starting to get closer. I starting to move back, "I was working out for you doc," he said. He was getting close his lips close to mine. I pushed him, "Dummy!" I tell him. "I'm not lying though," he tells me. "I know but you don't have to do things to impress me besides I already like you just the way you are," I tell him. 

He sits up and smiles and then hugs me and pecks my cheek, "My cute doctor," he tells me. "Yeah yeah now get off of me and let's get back fixed up," I tell him. He lays back down, "And then we mess up your back later," He tells me. 

I slapped his back really hard.

"OW!!" He screamed.