You Are Mine-BestYacht

Yacht's P.O.V

I was talking to some girl at the party I'm at just having a good time, when I notice some eyes on me. It was Best, my roommate who is currently not happy with me right now. Don't know why but who cares, I don't.

"Hey you want to come back to my place with me tonight?" I ask the girl, she just smiles and before she can answer my question Best grabs my arm. "What do you think you are doing?" He ask me, I yank my arm out of his hold. "Lighten up dude I'm just getting some tonight, which by the way I'm going to need the room tonight," I tell him.

"Oh no you are not bring her back to our room!" He tells me getting all serious, "Okay fine I will go to her place instead,"I tell him. He looks at me annoyed and walks away. What the fuck is wrong with him? oh well I'm getting lucky tonight. And I went along with my night.

Later on that night

I got back to my dorm room and it was quiet minus the shower running, I take off my shoes quietly when I heard the shower turn off and then Best came out with his sleep-pants on and a towel on his shoulder. "Hey didn't think you would still be up," I say to him.He ignored me and went to his bed, Why is he so mad at me? "Okay can you tell me why you are so mad at me, like really why?" I ask him.

"You really want to know?" He ask me. "Yes," I answered. He turn to look at me, "You really want to know?" He asked me again walking up to me. I started walking backwards, "Yes" I answered. "Simple you brought a slut into our room without telling me, not to mention you always flirt with those whores right in front of me. I can't stand them touching you or even looking at you," He tells me.

My back hit the door, "So what you are saying is that you are jealous of those girls for being around me," I said. "No. I don't like them touching what is mine," He tells me and then presses his lips against mine, I tried to push him away but he grab my wrist to stop me. He then deepen the kiss his tongue entered my mouth. I then closed my eyes and started kissing him back.

his tongue was licking against mine, I felt his tongue then lick my teeth. I entered my tongue into his mouth and we started fighting. He won, he then removed his mouth from mine making a thread of saliva. "You are mine got it," He tells me. He then pecks my lips and bites my bottom lip. "Open," He tells me and I did, he then puts his mouth on mine again but this time he sucking on my tongue. Damn this was hot! 

He stops once again and started to kiss my neck leaving behind marks until he bit me and started focusing on that one spot, he started to unbutton my shirt. He then exposes my chest and starts to kiss it. "Best," I said he ignored me and started to lick my right nipple I put my hand in his hair. He then comes back up and kisses my lips once again.

He then looks at me, I am a mess right now, covered in hickeys by him and scratches from the girl. I grab the back of his neck and kiss him, but he removes himself from me. "For punishment for being with those girls I won't eat you tonight," He tells me. I was shocked he then went to his bed and laid down. Oh hell no he was not going to leave me hanging like this. I went over to his bed and got on top of him pinning his wrists, "And who says I'm going to listen to that punishment,"I tell him and started to kiss him once again, he kisses back. We stop and look at each other, "You are mine," I tell him, he smirks. "And you are also mine," He tells me, and I kiss him again.