From Bodyguard To Lover-MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from SnowKitten82

Gun's P.O.V

I knocked the guy down that was about to touch my boss, "Okay Gun that's enough," he says to me, I move away so he can handle it. He got in the guys space, "Tell your boss if he has a problem with me he can give me a call," he tells the guy. The guy nods his head, "Good now get out of here," He tells him. The guy leaves.

I watch him run away, "Come on Gun let's head home," he tells me. I followed him into the car and we got in the back and the driver drove us. 

I look out the window and he took one of my hands and looks at it, there was some blood on my knuckles. "You hurt yourself," he tells me, "Nothing new," I tell him. He kisses my hand. "Sir stop that," I tell him, "How many times do I have to tell you call me Mark," he says to me, I was silent. 

I then remove my hand from him and just looked away from him. 

We got back to his home. He went and sat down on his couch, "If I'm not needed anymore tonight I will be leaving sir," I tell him, he then quickly gets up and grabs my arm. I look at him, "There is something I need you for," he tells me. "What is it?" I ask him, he smirks and pins me to the wall. He looks at me up and down. "Gun how long have we know each other?" he asked me, "Since we were small," I answer him, "How long have you been protecting me?" he asked me, "I been by your side for years so pretty long time," I tell him. 

"And you will do anything I ask for," he tells me. I nodded my head yes, he then touches my clothed chest. 'What are you getting at sir?" I ask him, he licks his lips. "I need your help with something," he tells me. "And that be?" I ask him, he looks at my lips. "Something only you can do," he tells me. And leans in and kisses my lips, I kiss back. 

His lips were very soft. I couldn't stop kissing him, he pulled away from me. He took my hand and led me somewhere else. 

It was his room.

He pushed me onto the bed and gets on top of me. "Sir?" I said, "This will also help you too," he tells me, he then unbuttons my shirt one button at a time as he kisses my chest. I groaned as his soft warm lips touched my skin, he then got to my pants and looks at me as he unbuttoned them. He then pulls my pants and underwear down and kisses my member. I moaned, he then proceeded to put my member in his mouth and started bobbing his head. "M-mark," I said his name. I guess he was happy I said his name because he started going faster. 

 He pulled himself off of me and looks at me, he removes his shirt and grabs me by the neck and kisses me. I kiss back, he was on top of me once again. 

We removed the rest of our clothes, and he grab something from the bed side table. He put the condom and looks at me. I know what he was about to ask so I nodded my head yes. He the proceeded to enter me. I bit my lip because of the pain, but slowly the pain started to go away. 

From Pain to pleasure in a matter of seconds. 

He leans down to kiss me as he was going faster, "Gun be my lover?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes. He smiled and kisses me again.

We then both came and look at each other. 

We lay down next to each other. "I went from a bodyguard to a lover in a mature of minutes," I said. He just laughs. "Not funny," I tell him, he stops laughing and makes me look at him. "Glad you did because I have loved you for so long," he tells me. I look at him, "Have you had any feelings towards me?" he asked me, I smile and peck his lips. "If I didn't I wouldn't have let you kiss me in the first place," I tell him. He smiles and kisses my lips.