Been Awhile-ZeeSaint (18+)

This is a request from someonetingkk02

Saint's P.O.V

I was on my boyfriend's lap as we kissed on the bed, my hands were on the back of his neck. Our tongues fought each other. 

I can feel him getting hard.

We separated our lips and look at each other trying to catch each others breath. It's been a while since we had any alone time together, so let's just say the moment he came home sat down on the bed I wanted him. 

He kisses my neck and collarbone, I grab his face to make him look at me and I kiss his lips again. He makes me lay down on my back. 

I tug on his shirt and he got the message and removed it from his body. He then lifts up mine and takes it off and throws it across the room. He then kisses my chest, his tongue playing with my right nipple. My hands in his hair. 

He goes for the other one once he was done with the one he was playing with. He takes his right hand and puts it inside my pants and starts touching my member. I was trying so hard to fight the moans, but it was hard. 

"Zee,"  I said his name. He then stops what he was doing and looks at me. He then grabs me forcefully and kisses my lips hard. He then makes me touch his member that was still clothed. 

"No teasing tonight let me cum inside," he tells me. I nodded my head in agreement. 

He lays me back down, and removes the rest of our clothes and guess he couldn't wait he just places himself inside of me. 

"AH!" I screamed, he didn't move for a minute. "You okay?" he asked me, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay it's just been awhile since we have done this," I tell him. He leans down and kisses my lips, while he was that's when he started to move. I was moaning while we kisses, I wrap my legs around him. 

"Zee," I said his name, he started to go faster. 

Bet the neighbors can hear us by now.

It was hot and sweaty in our room and the only things you can hear is me and the sound of Zee slamming into me. 

We both came, I felt Zee's hot cum inside of me. He laid on top of me trying to catch his breath as I held him. "Next time let's not wait," he tells me. "Why do you think I was kissing you earlier I didn't want to wait anymore,"  tell him, he just laughs a bit.