I Want To Be More Then Roommates-OhmFluke (18+)

This is request from Nae-Killua

Fluke's P.O.V

I woke up from a dream it was storming really hard, I got up from bed and left my room. 

"Ohm," I said as I walk up to my roommate's door. My heart was beating fast, the dream I had was about him.

I honestly have feelings for him and I don't think I can tell him.

I knock on the door again and no responds. I open the door and just walk in, he was asleep. I walk up to his sleeping figure and look at him. He was very handsome, I sat down on the edge of the bed beside him and lightly touch his hair and face. 

He was so handsome, I then lean down and pecked his lips. I just wanted to least have this, he then opened his eyes. I moved away quickly we look at each other. I was so nervous, "I umm I'm sorry!!!" I said to him and got up but tried to walk away when he grabs my wrist and pins me down to the bed. 

"Ohm!" I said his name, he leans down and kisses me. I froze but then slowly melted, it started with light pecks and then became deeper to the point his tongue entered my mouth. "Fluke I know you sometimes moan my name at night," he tells me, I blush hard. "I like it," he tells me, I look at him, he looks at me and then removes his shirt and goes back to kiss me. I kiss back, he lifts up my shirt and begins to kiss my chest. "O-Ohm!" I said his name but he didn't listen and left bites all over my chest. He makes me sit up and removes my shirt and kisses me again.

I wrap my arms around him and kissed back. My hands touch his chest, we separate our lips and were breathing heavily. "Fluke do you want too?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes.  We kiss again and remove the rest of our clothes and and he made me lay back down and positioned himself into me the pain was real but it started to go away.

He wiped my tears away and started to move slowly. I moaned his name and things got hot fast, I was sweating he was sweating and moaning each others name as our speed picked up faster. He pulled himself out and came on me. 

We were both breathing heavily after we calm down we went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up and noticed Ohm was gone, I get my clothes back on and left his room I then see him in the kitchen putting food on a plate. He looks at me, "Oh you're up breakfast is ready," he tells me. As he was putting more food on the plate. I hug him from behind. 

"Ohm I love you," I tell him. He was silent, "I want to be more then just roommates with you," I tell him. " I wish you told me a long time ago," he says to me. I look at his back, he then turns around and looks at me. "Because I also have feelings for you," he tells me. A tear left my eye, he wipes it. He then holds my face in his hands, "I love you as well," he tells me. He then leans down and kisses my lips I kiss back.