Don't Make A Sound-PavelDome (18+)

This is a request from Annisaispretty

Dome's P.O.V

He pins to the wall forcible, I look at him. He just smirks at me and leans in and kisses me. 

I kiss back but then I push him off of me, "Pavel not here!" I tell him, "Why not?" he asked me, I look towards the living room, where you can hear a t.v. "The others are in there watching t.v, they also can get up and walked this way," I tell him, we were in the hallway. 

He looks at the living room and then looks back at me. He kisses me again, I kiss back. He then makes me wrap my legs around his waist and then carries me into his room. 

He shuts the door with his foot and throws me onto the bed, he locks the door and removes his shirt from his body and tosses it to the side. He then gets on the bed and is on top of me and kissing me again. 

I kiss back, he rips open my shirt buttons fly across the room. 

"Did you eat something funny? What's going on with you?" I ask him, "I just want you right now," he tells me. He kisses my neck, "But the others," I said, "Don't make a sound," he tells me. 

He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off along with my underwear and does the same with his. He kisses me again and then reaches over to the bed side table and grabs a condom. 

He puts it on then enters me. I was about to moan out loud but he stops me by covering my mouth with his hand. "Don't make a sound," he tells me once again. I nodded.

He begins to move and I bit my lip trying so hard not to be loud but it's hard.

I put my face into my pillow and just moaned into that as he got faster. "Pavel" I said his name into the pillow. 

Even the guys can't hear my moans they can maybe hear something else. 

He grabs my face from the pillow and forces me into a kiss that's when we both reached and came. 

He removes his lips from mine and just lays on top of me. I was just trying to catch my breath and hoping and praying no one heard us.