Not Jealous-MarkGun

This is a request from Mis_pragya

Mark's P.O.V

I was sitting with Perth as we were at a new shoot, "So how are you and Gun doing?" he asked me, "Good," I said, "Did he tell you about his new partner?" Perth asked me, I look at him. "What?" I ask him, he looks at me confused. "Thought you knew?" he asked me, I knew he was going to be in a new drama but I didn't think of him getting a new partner. 

I then go onto Instagram and find the new drama he's in page and I see him being pretty close with this guy name Boat. I felt a bit of my blood boiling. 

"Mark you good?" he asked me, "Oh yeah I'm fine," I tell him, reality I am not!

Babe your in trouble when I get home!

Home 

I got home and saw Gun walking out of the kitchen with a soda. "Oh hey baby what's up?" he asked me, he started drinking his soda, "So you weren't going to tell me about Boat?" I ask him, he choked on his drink. He rubbed the back of his neck. "You found out huh," he says nervously laughing. I cross my arms. "Baby I was going to tell you, I was just busy and you were too," he tells me. 

"Bull!" I said. "Babe no need to be jealous it's just work," he tells me. "I'm not jealous!" I tell him. "Sounds like you are and besides you have no room to talk aren't you doing that one show with Zung?" he asked me, I was silent. "See and I'm not getting all jealous because I know it's work," he tells me. "I am not jealous!" I tell him. "Yes you are," he says to me. "Say I am jealous one more time and you are going to be in trouble!" I tell him. He walks over to me and gets all close to my face. "Jealous," he said. 

In that moment I pinned him to the wall and he drops his drink. I put my lips on his, we kissed like we haven't kissed in years. We pull and bite, strings of saliva. 

I then go to his neck and bite him there. He moaned, I then left a mark. I pull away and kiss him again holding his face in my hands. 

We pulled away and breathing heavily and just smiled at each other. He wraps his arms around my neck. "You're cute when your jealous," he tells me. "Okay that's it!" I said and wrapped his legs around me and carried him away.